Liberty Diversified International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Diversified International

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hope, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International (New Hope, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Pleasant and professional throughout. Good private company with solid financial baclking and growth prospects. Actually notified when job not granted.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International (Golden Valley, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

They had me meet with almost their entire division. This struck me as a bit of an overkill. Imagine you're on a blind date. Not imagine that date is in a conference room and your suitors are all staring at you, asking weird questions, and expecting to be entertained.

Interview Questions

• Give us an exmaple of when you worked with challenging personalities.   Answer Question

The interview process was excessive considering the role. Perhaps they're taking the "family" in "family-owned" too far and desperately trying to build the ideal stepford family. Good luck with that!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International (Golden Valley, MN).

Interview

Phone interview from HR. Interview with manager. Another interview with controller and GM. Controller is off. Comes off as "I'm the smartest in the room." Why would a controller be involved. Must take title seriously. Another interview with direct coworkers. They hire on the elderly end of the spectrum. Was not impressed with quality of people I met. From what I saw the average age is 55. Repetitive questions. It's like they don't talk to each other. Took a full month to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• What were your prior sales numbers like. They interrogate extensively and mistrust like a cop.   Answer Question
    • How do you get along with difficult personslities. (Hello red flag).   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International in January 2017.

Interview

I️ applied online, then did a phone screen, then I met with the hiring manager face to face for one hour and his direct report for one hour on the same day. Next, I️ was flown to their corporate office to meet with them again along with several other team members. They did not extend an offer but they also didn’t reject me. I️ had made it through all of the interviews and was part of a very small group of finalists, so I️ was disappointed to not even get a generic email- “...we went with another candidate.” - even after I️ followed up with an email one week later and a phone call and voicemail 2 weeks after that.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hope, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International (New Hope, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Ridiculous. Too many people involved for an entry level role. They were very nice and their HR time seems to be all ex-cheerleaders so you won't feel uncomfortable but don't expect to successfully read them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you took care of an unhappy customer. Tell us about a challenge you experienced with a co-worker and how you resolved it. Tell us what kind of volunteering you've done.   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hope, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International (New Hope, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

It was so warm and friendly. The Hr and Supervisor put me at ease with the whole process. I interview with the HR team as well as the Supervisor. Then I was able to meet a few of the people I would be working with by going to lunch with them. I meet another supervisor, lead and my direct co-worker and they where able to say if my personality would be a good fit. I am glad they all agreed :)
    My over all experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My over all experience was very positive.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International in November 2011.

Interview

phone interview with HR Manager and Director of Sales. Face to face interview lasting 5 hours with three different people. Was asked three pages of questions, many which had been answered several times before. No site visit. Too cheap to fly me in, wanted me to drive six hours and they would reimburse for my driving expenses. Was told at the interview that they were waiting on one person to interview and would get back to me in six weeks with a decision. Waited two months before I received a call saying they selected another canidate.

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Diversified International.

Interview

It was the typical hiring process. Submit resume, phone interview, in-person interview.