Libsys (Illinois) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Libsys (Illinois) Interview Questions

Interviews at Libsys (Illinois)

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Libsys (Illinois)

Sort:

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Libsys (Illinois) (Kolkata (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Related knowledge about Linux OS.
    what is a partition?
    How to kill a process in Linux ?

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Libsys (Illinois) (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

interview process was very nice. very tricky programming questions. level of technical interview was very good but was a little lengthy. Make your concepts about the concerned language very strong before appearing for the interview they grill you completely in the interview.

TSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Libsys (Illinois) in August 2015.

Interview

HR Round and One Manager Round. He will ask you regarding your Education and previous jobs experience. Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it. Why are you leaving or have left your job

Interview Questions

• How much you are getting in your previous, Reason of leaving previous job.
      Why are you leaving or have left your job? Why do you want this job? be prepared to share an example of what you did in a tough situation. Why are you leaving or have left your job   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Libsys (Illinois) in January 2012.

Interview

The process started out with a written test, which included questions based on aptitude as well as technical questions about Computer Science Engineering. This was followed by another written test which involved writing code for different problems.

The interview itself was split into 2 parts: HR and Technical interview. The questions asked were basic, however, your answers were expected to be advanced, in terms of complexity of solutions and all edge cases for the problem that had been asked.

Interview Questions

• Write a program which removes all blank spaces from a given string. The complexity of the code, should be less than O(n*n).   1 Answer