LifeCare Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LifeCare Hospitals

2.0

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (Pewaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview with HR director. Wanted to know why I wanted to work there, what my experience was working for LTACH hospitals. And why I chose Lifecare over the competitors in the Milwaukee area.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (Plano, TX).

Interview

I interviewed with the SVP of Human resources first in person. It was a tough interview regarding my work experience, and character. Heavy behavioral questions. I then came back for a 2nd interview panel with the entire HR team.

Cook Interview

Interview

Human resources was good, they asked questions and were willing to negotiate with me. I was able to start working right away and accumulated leave with my work. I started work very quickly.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (Reno, NV) in July 2018.

Interview

Meeting with one supervisor in a office. Multiple nursing related questions were asked. Qualifications were discussed. Very friendly and professional while conducting the interview. I was able to ask questions as well and all questions were professionally answered.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with disagreements while on the floor?   1 Answer

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (West Chester, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

Very quick, to the point and efficient. The hiring process was smooth and communication about the process was excellent. HR was very easy to work, attentive and answered questions in a very timely manner.

Director of Plant Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Hr phone interview. Meet with CEO. Met with a peer. Completed paperwork. Went for drug test. Waited for results of drup test and background check. Received phone call from HR with results of drug test and background check with offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Very laid pack and not stressful! Made you feel very comfortable and like you were an actual person not just "another number"! The questions were short, quick, and straight to the point! No questions like "tell me about a time you had to make a hard decision"!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals.

Interview

It was a weird "interview". She asked me if I've read vitals before, and if I had any experience, which I didn't. Then asked me if I wanted daylight or night, and she said they needed night although I wanted daylight. The whole process lasted about 15-20 mins. Then 45 mins later they offered me the job. It was a weird experience. Not so much negative, but weird.

PRN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (Shreveport, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty brief becuase I had already known the manager and was very comfortable. I applied online, waited a few days, and might called back to check on the progress.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions based on my availability to work.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LifeCare Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Very quick, informative, and professional. So straight to the point. If I had questions they were answered very throughly. I enjoyed the interview process. I accepted the offer! Blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• How flexible was my schedule   1 Answer