LifeCenter Northwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LifeCenter Northwest Interview Questions

2.8

Hospital Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LifeCenter Northwest (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job through their website in March 2016 and was called back for a phone screen about 4 weeks later. HR was very busy with hiring new people and filing open position so I did not get an update about next steps until about 2-3 weeks after the initial screening. I checked in every week with HR for updates (gently reminders!). I was fortunate to be called back for an in-person meeting with the Director and Senior Program Manager in Hospital Developments which was about 45 minutes. It was so well that I was called back the next day for a final panel interview and presentation interview, which lasted about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
      2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you?
      3. How would you use your listening skills when working with managers?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeCenter Northwest (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough but not at all exhausting. LifeCenter uses a panel type interview so you get to meet your potential future team, a cross-functional team, and the higher level managers.

Interview Questions

• My favorite question was: On a scale of 1-10 how weird are you? :) They also asked about what's important to me in my job, what about my past experience in hospitality would bring to the table, etc.   1 Answer

Management Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeCenter Northwest.

Interview

LCNW apparently has a reputation for being a good place to work, but I am not at all impressed with how they treat their job candidates.

I was contacted by a member of LCNW's HR team via Linked In and invited to apply for the job. Within a two-week period, I had a phone screen with one of their HR staff, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. At that time I was told that they would follow up with me within two weeks. That was over a month ago, and I have heard nothing - nor, at this point, do I expect to.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty routine: I was asked to describe my background, talk about how my skills were a fit for the job, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifeCenter Northwest in November 2014.

Interview

I initially had an informal meeting/conversation with the manager and one of the executives I'd be supporting. Next step was a panel interview with 3 different panels. I also took a Microsoft Suite aptitude test. The panel interview seemed daunting beforehand, but everyone was incredibly friendly so it turned out to be a surprisingly enjoyable. I felt like I got to know just as much about the company as they did about me. It was really nice to have already met so many of my coworkers by the time I started working here.

Interview Questions

• The panel interview contained mostly situational questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeCenter Northwest (Bellevue, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application online, followed by a phone interview with the Human Resources Generalist, an in-person interview with the department of the job description, and lastly a phone confirmation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A 10-week internship paid hourly.