LifeSource Blood Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LifeSource Blood Services Interview Questions

2.2

Distrbution Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services.

Interview

Two interviews. After hire I learned that two long time workers were repeatedly using drugs. These two driver had three chances and were family members of an upper manager. Finally third time they were caught. They were fired. I was quickly hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We would like to offer you the position.

Mobile Blood Drive Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services (Rosemont, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I received interview phone call after filling out application.Next step is to go to corporate for one day training. They are looking for people that think blood donation is very important for everyone. People that have personal connections with blood donations are usually interested in this volunteer work. It is important that you have a reliable car. You select from a list of monthly blood drives.
    The blood drive can start at 7 am or after. Usually 6 or 7 hours commitment.

Interview Questions

• Have you donated blood?
      Do you have experience with people that have received blood donations?   1 Answer

Front Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services (Glenview, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Online application process followed by a phone interview with human resources then a face-to-face interview. The HR department was very dysfunctional. No one seemed to have a handle on the process. I had to call for follow-up as they would not call me. Even called my then prospective supervisor for status. Seems they should keep the applicant informed along the way.

Interview Questions

• Questions were situational and stupid   1 Answer

Donor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services (Rosemont, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Short and brief. It was really like a conversation. She explained the job description and asked if I would make working for LifeSource Blood Services a career. She informed me of the mileage reimbursement and on average how many mobile blood drives were held each day.

Ds Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services in April 2011.

Interview

Was intense, dress well, no jeans. You must be flexible with hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a disatisfied customer and the outcome.   Answer Question

Money was not what I wanted.

Lab Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services (Glenview, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

The atmosphere & staff appeared to be pleasant. Laboratory workers seemed to themselves, sort of a closed-knit environment. Interview was easy, resume and personality spoke for itself.

Interview Questions

I had no other choice, but to decline. I was offered the position, I declined because of a personal incident and HR did not take it lightly, in fact, HR was obtrusive & demeaning. In the end, I was glad I did not take the position...considering the attitude of HR.

Blood Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

It was fast

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 4 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Thanks

Director of Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeSource Blood Services (Glenview, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Flew there. Exceptionally cold. Chaufered to hotel. Stayed 2 days. Public had very nice perception of company. Met with 8 people. Had lunch. Very nice staff with the exception of one VERY rude younger gentleman who appeared to have a chip on his shoulder. Would definitely reapply or refer others.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage staff who are older or have more experience than you?   1 Answer