LifeSpan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LifeSpan

Social Work Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeSpan (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Interviewer had a 2pp form with about 20 questions on it; she read them all and recorded my answers. At the end she answered my questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel throughout the county to do in-home case management?   1 Answer
    • Did I have previous experience with doing a benefit needs analysis.   1 Answer

Milieu Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LifeSpan in January 2015.

Interview

Intial Phone call screening-about 15 minutes. Followed by an in person interview for approximately 45 minutes. Two managers were present. Pretty generic interview. I asked a lot of questions about the position itself and demonstrated interest. I also asked about the managers roles and their experiences. Showing an interest in your employer usually ends up in an offer. Combination of demonstrating you are competent for the job and interested in the job= you will get it.

Interview Questions

• Strength/weaknesses. Experience relevant to the position. Why I applied/desire this position.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

First round of interviews was with two separate people. Called back for a second round of interviews which was setup like more of a panel.