Lifecore Biomedical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifecore Biomedical Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lifecore Biomedical

QC Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifecore Biomedical in June 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for the position. Got interview in a week. Interviewed by the manager and the senior Chemist. Interview Process was easy and the questions were based on career goals and previous experiences.I was offered a contract position, Started as Temp Employee and got hired on Full time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you didn't get along with your coworker and how did you solve that?   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chaska, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifecore Biomedical (Chaska, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via a HR rep and was asked when it would work for me to schedule an interview on site. I first met with the HR rep, who gave me information about the position, the company, and benefits. I was also asked a few basic interview-type questions. I was then brought to a conference room to a panel interview with members of my team. They took turns asking questions about my experiences, previous jobs, situations I might be in, and behavioral habits. Overall, the entire process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was the best piece of criticism you have ever received?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle a situation where you and a coworker do not get along?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate given my previous experience and job skills. They are very flexible if there is a conflict in schedule.