Lifetime Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

1.8

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Garden City, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with HR - they didn't know much about the position but introduced me to the person that posted the job. The job is in house wares. They sell kitchen tools to stores around the country.

Interview Questions

• They mainly want to know where i worked before and what I studied in school   Answer Question

Senior Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Westbury, NY).

Interview

Sat in a room for 2.5 hours while the head of design talked.
    He hardly looked at my portfolio.
    Got the job. Easiest interview ever. Just need to sit there and listen and smile.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, he literally just talked the whole time.
      He did ask me how I was that morning-
      1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Garden City, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very brief, hardly any questions asked. Asked by previous experience, asked for gaps in employment. long term goals spoke of about the benefits offered, discussed salary. membership for the gym, on site cafeteria perks.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands.

Interview

Pretty easy. Didn't do too much talking, honestly. It lasted about two hours. I showed my portfolio and we had a small discussion about it. I left the interview feeling like I didn't really get to learn much about the company or the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Garden City, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I emailed someone in HR about the position, and she called me. We spoke on the phone briefly and she told me about the internship program. After the conversation, I accepted a position in the program.

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Interview

very fast interview process. company seems has big capital to design team. was able to meet most of the design team members. It looks like will be a very good design environment.

Interview Questions

• asked me about my expectation about this position and my future plan.   Answer Question

Category Interview

Interview

Very easy and a upfront on what goes on

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. Met with a couple people and was asked the basic questions. They are looking for someone that can work well with team members more than having experience. It definitely helps if you know someone who works for the company, most people are hired through employee referrals, everyone knows someone within the company.

Interview Questions

• None, was very basic and straight forward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation allowed. Their offer is final.

Seasonal Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Phila, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with lead merchandiser. We discussed my experience, current job and responsibilities, and availability with the busy Holiday season. Pay was revealed right away to make sure that I was still interested. I needed to have access to a computer for reporting and an insured car to travel to each location.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on past experience, availability to travel, flexibility with work schedule. Any conflicts that would interfere with weekly schedule.   1 Answer

Senior Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (East Boston, MA).

Interview

Was called in for an interview after submitting portfolio online. Interview basically was Q&A going through my portfolio. No difficult questions as I overwhelmed them with a great portfolio.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave them a conservative range since the economy at the time was terrible and opportunities were scarce. They low balled me, but I figured I'd work there a bit until I found something better. I really didn't want to work there and soon found out nobody already woking there wanted out as well.