Lifetime Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

1.8

Lifetime University Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plattsburgh, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Plattsburgh, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Apply to the internship program of your choice by contacting HR, set up a phone interview, after signing paperwork a drug test is needed, once that is done the job is open and yours

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the field?   1 Answer
    • What is your major and how does it relate?   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Garden City, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with HR - they didn't know much about the position but introduced me to the person that posted the job. The job is in house wares. They sell kitchen tools to stores around the country.

Interview Questions

• They mainly want to know where i worked before and what I studied in school   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Garden City, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I went out to Long Island to meet with my future boss and her boss. They asked me many questions about my background. I gave them my ideas about new products I would create for a few of their lines.

Interview Questions

• They asked what if I liked trade shows.   1 Answer

Senior Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Westbury, NY).

Interview

Sat in a room for 2.5 hours while the head of design talked.
    He hardly looked at my portfolio.
    Got the job. Easiest interview ever. Just need to sit there and listen and smile.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, he literally just talked the whole time.
      He did ask me how I was that morning-   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Garden City, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very brief, hardly any questions asked. Asked by previous experience, asked for gaps in employment. long term goals spoke of about the benefits offered, discussed salary. membership for the gym, on site cafeteria perks.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands.

Interview

Pretty easy. Didn't do too much talking, honestly. It lasted about two hours. I showed my portfolio and we had a small discussion about it. I left the interview feeling like I didn't really get to learn much about the company or the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands (Garden City, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I emailed someone in HR about the position, and she called me. We spoke on the phone briefly and she told me about the internship program. After the conversation, I accepted a position in the program.

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Interview

very fast interview process. company seems has big capital to design team. was able to meet most of the design team members. It looks like will be a very good design environment.

Interview Questions

• asked me about my expectation about this position and my future plan.   Answer Question

Category Interview

Interview

Very easy and a upfront on what goes on

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifetime Brands.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. Met with a couple people and was asked the basic questions. They are looking for someone that can work well with team members more than having experience. It definitely helps if you know someone who works for the company, most people are hired through employee referrals, everyone knows someone within the company.

Interview Questions

• None, was very basic and straight forward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation allowed. Their offer is final.