Lifetouch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lifetouch

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch in March 2019.

Interview

I talked with 3 people- One in HR and 2 in the department I was going to be working for. One was the marketing manager that I reported to during my time there.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2020.

Interview

Only had a phone interview at this point. She is very impressed with my previous experience and qualifications. I was let go from my previous employer due to COVID and them having to downsize. They let go a majority of their salespeople across the US. I have to gather a non compete from a former employer to move forward with the process, but if it proves to be null and void, I will be able to move forward with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my role at a previous employer   1 Answer

Email Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Eden Prairie, MN) in March 2020.

Interview

Very pleasant experience with my interview/hiring process. I found the position listing on LinkedIn and when I clicked "Apply" I was redirected to their site and applied online. I was contacted by their HR department for a screening phone call, then got the green light to meet with 2 people in 2 different interviews. I got an email that same day asking to come back for 2 more interviews the next day. Once the in-person interviews were over, I received an "assignment" to help them determine if my technical skills fit the requirements of the job. The next week, I received a phone call with the hiring manager and HR to discuss my start date and they extended an offer of employment which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time that you struggled to meet a deadline at work and how you managed that situation.
      2. Could you tell me about an interpersonal conflict you've experienced and how that was resolved?
      3. Could you walk me through your process of how you troubleshoot technical issues?   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Interview

HR recruiter was very unorganized and terrible at communication. The process took over 3 weeks due to their lack of communication with each other. Was told after in person interview I would be interviewing the same week with another person, then received a 'moving on with another candidate' email a few days later.

Area Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Hayward, CA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and had 2 phone screening interviews. I was then contacted by a senior HR recruiter from Lifetouch and takes for over an hour. She told me multiple times she was impressed with my qualifications and would have the District manager call me to set up the next interview. I never received the call. They ghosted me and the recruiter who found me ignored my emails also. Not a company I would want to work for!!

Interview Questions

• How would you find the seasonal workers that are needed?   Answer Question

Preschool Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Lawrenceville, GA) in December 2019.

Interview

Received an email showing interest from my application and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview was about 15 min, then an in person interview was set. The interview was 45 min long, mainly questions from sheets of paper about my experiences and my thoughts and how would I handle and what I like and don't like about different things. Seemed to be digging into me really deep. I was given an opportunity to ask questions and told I would be contacted after more interviews were conducted. Unfortunately I did not get the job and started my new year with the news.

Interview Questions

• What if you were trying to explain something to someone and they didn't understand? How would you handle that?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest achievement in life?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work alone?   Answer Question

Interview

Call you from main office and assign you to one of their interview locations. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. They told me right then and there that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you connect with a child in 60 seconds or less?   1 Answer

Preschool Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifetouch in August 2019.

Interview

After applying for the position, I had a phone interview very quickly. The interviewer was very friendly and answered all my questions during our interview. She told me I was a perfect fit for the position, and I was a definite hire.

The negative part of my experience? She ghosted me! At the end of my interview, she said that she would be in contact with the area coordinator, and then would get back to me with answers to my questions. That was the last I heard from her! I tried getting in contact with her a week or two later, via phone call and text (how she communicated with me), but I never received any responses. I felt it was very unprofessional - if this is how Lifetouch works, I'm glad I'm not a part of them. I understand that things come up and people get busy, but our phone interview was August 1st, and it's now October, and I never heard from her again.

I was excited about the position, especially with such a well-known company, but the experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I wouldn't recommend them to my photographer friends.

Photographer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Lifetouch in August 2019.

Interview

I was called 2 days after applying, to which (I think) I had a phone interview. The guy hiring seemed really nice and told what I would be doing along with other necessary details about the job.
    I was for it! So he asked if I would like to observe some photographers on a shoot the coming weekend and let him know the following Monday if I was interested.
    I loved everything about the experience - even though the shoot was a 2 hour commute altogether - but unfortunately when I called him back (2 days in a row with voicemails) he didn't answer. And still hasnt come in contact another week later.
    Very disappointing process.

Photographer Interview

Application

Interview

Interview was super easy. They asked why I would be a good fit for the job, if I had a reliable car, and if I was good with kids. I brought my portfolio and they looked at it, but they don’t care about photo skills honestly, everything is set to spec all you have to do is make sure they have a good pose and are centered. The interview was probably 10 minutes then I got a tour of the building and they offered me the job at the end.

Then there’s a background check and a lot of stuff you have to fill out online.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Eden Prairie, MN) in August 2019.

Interview

Person conducting the initial phone screen could not articulate how my disability could be accommodated so I withdrew my application. Disappointing that such a large organization can't accommodate employees with disabilities. Aside from that, initial HR person was somewhat confused when I explained anything that was not listed on my resume (eg: volunteer work from 25 years ago).