Lifetouch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifetouch Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Met in person at office 1 day after submitting an online application. I first filled out a paper application and then started the interview process. The interview lasted 1 hour and then I was given a tour of the facility. I was told I would be call after the background check was completed. Revived a call back 5 days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Whats important while taking a photo of a person.   2 Answers

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Days after you apply online, you'll have one face-to-face interview. They'll typically be upfront about how much work you're getting into. It's not exactly up lifting. This type of job is best for someone who is still in school or just starting out. Even though they may state you'll be getting full-time hours, please keep in mind that a bulk of these are during "drive time" or the state's minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like: Name a time when you faced a challenging task with your previous employer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

They tell you a lot about how great it will be working for Lifetouch, they just totally don't tell you the worst part about working for them! You find that out once you start working!

Interview Questions

• How long have you been photographing?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Lynnwood, WA).

Interview

Very quick process - emailed in my resume to manager, went in for an interview (about 20 minutes long), very easy interview with all the basic questions; why you want to work here, revenant past experience, etc. They often hire high school graduates (which I was at the time), so there weren't any tricky or unusual interview questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

I interviewed over the phone and then was offered to come in for a face to face interview. It only took about 1 week to decide if I was the correct fit for the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you interacted with a angry customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

HR setup phone interview and interview with managers. Met at location for work. 2 on one interview with managers. Manager interview lasted 2 hours. HR interview followed and lasted 1 HR.

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Easy. Spoke to hiring manager. They are desperate for help and will accept anyone without a criminal background. They do not drug test or require any experience or knowledge of photography.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Santa Clarita, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Process was fairly easy, laid back atmosphere. The first 10 minutes a group of 10 candidates were spoken to about the company and functions. Then was asked to fill out an application. Then interviews were held privately 1:1.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch in January 2017.

Interview

I had one phone interview, one skype interview and a second phone call to double check that I was willing to do the job before the job offer during the last phone call

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a confusing situation?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Newport News, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was at a photo shoot, they mostly asked about how I would deal with people. Spent some time talking to other Photographers, and watching a shoot. In the days that followed I talked with them many times. I was told then they would be hiring after the first of the year. I was okay with this and ended up taking a job with them, in January.

I can say my manager, spent a lot of time making shore, I knew and wanted the job. They did not try and sell me on the company.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience dealing with kids?   1 Answer