Lifetouch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifetouch Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.1

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Apply. > Call > Phone Interview > In person Interview > Hiring Phone Call. Quick and easy. It was too quick for me which was a warning flag I should’ve noticed.

Photographer - School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Tomball, TX).

Interview

I got called back a week later and asked to have a one on one interview.
    I was told very little about the details of this position
    I was hired on the spot

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Very basic. Asked how many days per 6 months was reasonable to call in sick. Not too much about experience or very many situational questions. Looked at some of my photos. Got called back for a second interview when they offered me the job. Interviewers were kind and pleasant. Overall one of my better interviewing experiences.

Interview Questions

• How many days would you say is the most you should call in sick in a 6 month period?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

It was quick, the manager looked over my resume and asked me a few basic questions and then offered me the position right away. Seemed like they were desperate for staff

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

I first went through a telephone interview with a generalist, to determine if I was qualified to interview in person; Then I met with the Vp of Corporate Human Resources, the VP of LPS and the VP of Finance all on the same day. Then I was brought back 4 separate times to interview with the President of LPS again - which by the last two times became not even an interview, but more like a personal visit for an hour in his office. Then, finally, I was offered the job - contingent on being approved by a Psychologist, that Lifetouch hires to determine if your personality matches their company theories etc.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you for this position?   1 Answer

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy. Usally you go through a few interviews with some of upper-level management after the recruiter interviews you. They asked the usual basic questions.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

I had to sit about 45 minutes then she asked a few questions and told me she would call me and about a week later i received a call saying i was chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any photography experience?   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Interview

Easy interview. Easy questions. Had to drive over an hour away to meet manager. I feel like they hire everybody though and have a high turn over rate. But if you're ok with all the travel and seasonal work then its for you

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Eden Prairie, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with the HR Manager and HR Director for a 1-hour interview. They were fantastic. I knew pretty quickly that I wanted the job and would enjoy working with them. They asked about my background and had a few behavioral based questions, along with some directed specifically at their current challenges. They wanted to know about my sourcing capabilities since the position would be 100% sourcing. Throughout the interview, they took the time to openly and specifically answer my questions. It was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about finding candidates in tough markets?   1 Answer

Photography Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

It was friendly and made me feel comfortable and welcome right away. The interview was detailed and thorough without being exhaustingly stressful. I felt like they really wanted to get to know me and my photography. This was one of the few good things about working there , unfortunately that's where the pros end for me.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unruly children and/or rude parents ?   1 Answer