Lifetouch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lifetouch

2.1

Sort:

Photo Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Hiring took a long time. Everyone was engaged with very detailed questions. Level of knowledge was a given but focused on ability to lead teams and handle high volume.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know how I would solve a very technical problem given their size. Without having experience with the size of a similar operation in the industry it was a difficult question to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very minimal

Photograher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Hayward, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted an online application and received an email within a few days. I went into a group orientation for about an hour and then had a 1 on 1 interview, after the first question she hired me. (There's a few pages of questions actually but she decided she wasn't gunna waste time)

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Straight forward. They want to know what experience you have and what equipment you have, and want to send you out on a job with another photographer to see what you can do.

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lifetouch in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online. They emailed with the intervew date. It was a group interview that gave an overview of job and then individual interview right after. They called me with in a week and provided training information

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview by manager for seasonal work. Just asked basic questions about equipment used and most time spent by manager explaining the job. He explained training, expenses paid, travel and general expectations to be successful. Was not a tough interview and my sense is that they are looking for reliable people with a willingness to learn.

Anonymous Employee in Alabaster, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Alabaster, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

She asked me several questions about my knowledge, schooling, and previous jobs. She asked a few things about my personal life, but not too personal, just to get a better feel of how I would work.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you talking to people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Noblesville, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview with Steve, very brief and was not clear on hours. Was told I would work Monday-Friday and be off by roughly 5 each day. Instead I worked multiple Saturdays. The schedule is not produced until Friday or Saturday for the following Monday. Steve is a likable person, seems to get along with everyone. He does not make personal connections beyond the interview. He does not answer emails or phone calls and does not make appearances at locations.

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Davenport, IA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a good interview. I answered questions and they offered me a job. I chose to make this review and now I'm really regretting it and will never do it again because apparently it is a very lengthy process and will not let me move ahead to look at more job listings until I write at least 50 words in this review of the interview. It's not even counting down so I don't know how much longer I'll have to type. I really hope this is sufficient.

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Took about 30 minutes. Discussed basic requirements of position, salary, schedule, training schedule. Discussed company history, current projects, and other advancement opportunities. Also, discussed ability to transfer to other territories. Training is provided for a week. Equipment is preset to company's specs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a photographer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Met at a hotel the manager booked to be close to the area. Everyone travels a lot in this company. We had the interview in the lobby and then I went out to a local job site to see if I was interested in the way things were run.

Typical interview questions. Goals, challenges, weaknesses/strengths, am I good in a team environment, etc.