Lilly Pulitzer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lilly Pulitzer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.1

HQ Interview

Interview

I'm not sure if it's an incredibly hectic time for them lately, but the communication and organization were more than lacking from the recruiter. There was a number of very brief back and forth e-mails before finally scheduling a phone interview. The Recruiter initially then misses said phone interview, then after finally speaking there was no follow-up from the recruiter to advise on the status of my candidacy. Completely understand busy schedules and that things happen, but it overall shows a lack of consideration for candidates' time, especially by not providing final feedback or at least a rejection e-mail to those who interviewed-- no matter where they were in the process. Hopefully my experience was a fluke one.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Casual, upbeat interview. Basic questions regarding retail experience, why I wanted to join the company, and what I could uniquely contribute. Positive and welcoming experience. Accepted offer. Life's a Party... dress like it.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process began as an on campus interview which then led to a second in person interview and finally with a skype interview. Throughout the process, the recruiter recommended me to interview with a separate department instead of the initial position that I had applied for. This was one of the determining factors for why I did not take the position.

Overall, the people I interviewed with were friendly and incredibly excited about their own positions and the potential that I would be added to the team. However, because I was not offered the position I truly wanted - I had to decline.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer in March 2017.

Interview

We met in a local Starbucks and my interviewer was easily spotted as she was decked out, head to toe, in Lilly. She was incrediably nice and very easy to have a conversation with.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and in a few weeks I heard from a recruiter to schedule an in person interview at their headquarters. The interview was moved multiple times last minute due to conflicts on their end. I arrived for the interview and notified them I was there. I waited 25 minutes before anyone even came to get me and then another 15 minutes for the hiring manager to come into the room. I would not have minded waiting, but they had changed the time 3 times. You would think they would be prepared. She clearly did not even look at my resume or have an idea of my background. I followed up with a few emails and months later have not heard anything back. Completely unorganized and unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Received an email from the recruiter to set up an interview at Lilly. A week later I interviewed at HQ, first with the recruiter and then with someone from HR. They were both friendly. I could tell right away that I wasn't the fit that they were looking for but despite that the conversations were positive. HR told me to email them in a few weeks to determine the next steps.

When I did reach out to them I never heard back. Overall everyone was nice and the Pink Palace is really awesome to see but I don't think it's professional to not let candidates know whether they will be moving forward in the interview process or not. I think they should have a standard email for that.

Ecommerce Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer.

Interview

It was a first round interview on campus. Very brief, lasted about 25 minutes. Interviewer talked about the company for most of the time. They did not ask too many questions. At end, mentioned the possibility of a skype interview. Nothing to be too nervous about or prepare excessively for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick, about 30 minutes. Did an interview on campus. Mostly was asked about my resume and the interviewer talked about the company and mentioned a skype interview. I was interested in the design process so we spent some time talking about that.

E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

HR interview with campus recruiter. She came late and spent the whole time telling me about the position - great, but that gave me no opportunities to sell myself. Needless to say I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? - but then she cut me off and I couldn't   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

Interview

Friendly and easy. Interviewer was nice and asked general questions. Friendly and easy. Interviewer was nice and asked general questions.Friendly and easy. Interviewer was nice and asked general questions.Friendly and easy. Interviewer was nice and asked general questions.