Lindenwood University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lindenwood University (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

I was referred, qualified because I had the degree. Basically got hired after the director met me. I simply emailed them and then got a reply. They wanted to meet me, and then I met and was able to get the job right away, but it was based on whether they had classes available for me to teach or not.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lindenwood University (Saint Charles, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

I submitted all my records and was interviewed on the phone initially for approximately thirty minutes. I was then scheduled to do a face to face interview. The face to face was approximately a week later then I received the offer in email.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my academic records and professional work background.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lindenwood University (Belleville, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

There were two group interviews, one with the department I would work with, and a second with the department and the provost. The group went around one by one asking questions, and then I was free to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to unload a 747 full of jelly beans, how would you do it?   1 Answer

Grad Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lindenwood University in February 2017.

Interview

Just sitting down and talking with 2 supervisors, very simple interview, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in this department, they gave me the job right there but it took 3 weeks to finally get on the onboarding process for the school.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lindenwood University (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed through a website not connected to the university. I received a call back within days and because I lived so far away from Missouri, I had a phone interview that went well. After a couple days I got a call back and they offered me the position, it was a smooth process.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindenwood University in January 2015.

Interview

Introduce yourself, and answer general questions about customer service. The interview process was pretty simple, apply online, get contacted and then an 1:1 interview. Overall, the process was short and effective.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal in a conflict situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindenwood University (Saint Charles, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

the interview was easy and simple. questions were asked about the daily assignments and duties. Excel skills, raiser's edge and others. the interview was easy and simple. questions were asked about the daily assignments and duties. Excel skills, raiser's edge and others.

Interview Questions

• Excel skill, Customer service, Interpersonal skills, use of Raisers edge. Excel skill, Customer service, Interpersonal skills, use of Raisers edge   Answer Question

Negotiation

have great expertise in excel, raiser's edge and few other software if needed.

Head Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lindenwood University (Saint Charles, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by sports director and than by the Director of student affairs. After which i have waited for 3 weeks for offer and another couple of weeks for my employment to officially start

Interview Questions

• What is your qualifications and experience   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lindenwood University.

Interview

In person Interview with the boss at her office. Very welcome and kind person. Apply for the job in the Student worker office, fill application process. Set up an interview. No need for specific dressing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?
      Time Flexibility?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lindenwood University (Belleville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

This was an overall good experience. There was a phone screening with targeted appropriate questions. The phone interview was followed by a committee interview which included a tour of campus. All of the participants were pleasant, engaged and helpful. The final interview was a 1:1 with the campus president. He shared important information about the needs of the campus and seemed highly energized and engaged. There were several scheduling issues in getting through the process. I would have liked to see that better organized.

Interview Questions

• The group asked how they could attract more adult students.   1 Answer

Salary, and concern over potential fit in the organization. Also, there was no willingness to negotiate about salary or benefits.