Linksys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Linksys Interview Questions

2.8

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Linksys (Irvine, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very long and tideous

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linksys (Irvine, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online for the job. I received a phone call from the hiring manager who told me about the job and asked me a few basic questions about my job skills. I probably should have given it more thought and asked him to call me back at a more convenient time, but I didn't. When I got back to my computer, I already had the rejection email.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Linksys in May 2011.

Interview

very slow

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Linksys (San Jose, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Cisco has a interview guide that the interview may follow.

Interview Questions

• what would you do when you find problem in other team's code?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Linksys (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied via a College internship program. Was on par with other internship interviews at similar companies. I had one phone interview before I started working as an intern at the position I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Wireless Communication will trend in the next decade   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linksys (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

It was in a group, and it was him talking to everyone. I don't remember the name of the interviewer, but he seemed to already have his mind made up on the 3 girls to work for the store. I was told that he'll call but I did not receive a phone call.

Interview Questions

• I feel that I'm prepared to work for the company, and eventually grow with that organization.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Linksys (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

My perception in working in a call center are the culture is very modern, hip and trendy, the people are up to date and the employer gives a satisfying salary. The process in being floored on the working area was intense, language classes and system information was conducted. the whole initial interview, classes and breaks are well planned and thought of.

Interview Questions

• Someone asked me if i can fulfill all of his needs in the company.   1 Answer

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Linksys in August 2009.

Interview

An interview with the hiring manager and two subsequent interviews with the sales support manager and a field rep. The discussion with the hiring manager was awkward with pregnant pauses. Given the lack of rapport, I was surprised to be greenlighted to another interview with the support manager. The discussion with the field rep and the support manager were the most frank in terms of the responsibilities of the role and the internal environment within Linksys Cisco. Progression to each subsequent interview was rapid. The "next steps" process was opaque and kept changing. After the third interview, there was no communication from Linksys in spite of several messages. After making contact with the hiring manager, I learned that the "next steps" process had changed again and that I had not progressed to it. I was disappointed with the lack of courtesy shown through the lack of communication and wondered if it foreshadowed the working environment.