Liquidia Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liquidia Technologies

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liquidia Technologies (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Was called by the coordinator and asked questions regarding my experience. A few days later she had the manager call me. After, I made it to a face to face interview which lasted 2 hours. The process was fast at the beginning, then dead silence. A month later, I followed up to get a status and was told someone else was hired.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Liquidia Technologies.

Interview

Went through at least 4 groups that lasted about 30 minutes. Each group asked about the same questions, which were mostly basic. What are your strengths and weaknesses, etc. One asked about what you can do for the company

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I had a phone interview that was really just going through my resume and asking me how I am as an employee.This was maybe a 30 minute process. This was followed by an on site interview about two weeks later that was exactly the same as the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to get out of this internship?
      Do you like to work in groups or as an individual?
      What are your greatest strength and weakness?

And anything that was on my resume there was a question about it.   Answer Question