Litens Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Litens Automotive Group

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Litens Automotive Group (Concord, CA).

Interview

No HR round. Hr called to setup interview with Engineering Manager. The interview was in his office. Just a 45 minute one on one interview with the Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions and some situational questions, such as - tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Litens Automotive Group (Concord, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Scheduled an interview through email with the department manager. Was a 45 minute interview half spent 1 on 1 in an office half a tour of the facility. Pleasant interview with mostly background and experience questions asked.

Interview Questions

• If i were to set you up with this certain task tomorrow do you have the skills to complete it?   Answer Question

Engineering Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Litens Automotive Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online through the university job portal and got an email back for an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes and they asked me basic interview questions and about my CAD experience. They wanted a candidate who was really flexible with their skills, rather than excelling at one thing.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Litens Automotive Group.

Interview

Two interviewers, explained the job details. 20 min interview. Just wanted to know about my skills and experiences. It felt like they weren't accustomed to interviewing people, as the questions they asked did not really enable me to explain a lot about what I could do.

PEY - Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ryerson University, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Litens Automotive Group (Ryerson University, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through my University Internship Program. An email was sent about the interview, such as location, time and who were my interviewers. The interview process is fairly easy and short.

Interview Questions

• Basic Behavioral questions, and some situational, also asked for any technical experiences, as well as what you like to do on your free time.   Answer Question

Engenheiro Sênior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atibaia (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Litens Automotive Group (Atibaia (Brazil)).

Interview

Não final da entrevista passaram o filme o diabo veste Prada para comparar o gestor da área a protagonista do filme. Muita amador! Sem contar a dinâmica que me fez rir ao sair do local.

Interview Questions

• Nada pode ser difícil quando você conhece mais que o entrevistador.   1 Answer