Littelfuse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Littelfuse

2.9

Digital Innovation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Chicago, IL) in June 2020.

Interview

The best and nicest recruiter I have ever had! Even though I did not get the job because of my visa status, I still appreciate the call very much. The recruiter was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Do you or will you require visa sponsorship?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

I received an email for the HR department requesting an interview, in the email, it pertained information about who my interviewer would be, how long it would take and if the time went over it would end around this time; including the information about the interview. Which I thought was normal, however, when I had my interview the interviewer was extremely unprofessional. He treated me like a child since the beginning of the interview, used a site that wasn't secured, was inconsiderate of time, did not state any important information pertaining to the job ( I had to do some digging), and asked for personal information that I would have preferred to fill out on a secured site. I did receive the job offer but had to decline due to personal reasons, my interviewer asked me to clarify; I clarified and answered what felt like an appropriate answer without giving away specifics that would make me feel uncomfortable. I was shocked when his answer was that I said it for the millionth time... I only said it twice one of which was to answer his question to clarify.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Littelfuse in March 2020.

Interview

Littelfuse is making a long term commitment to the new hire and thus wants to be thorough in the interview process. It may take some time but respecting the process is needed and identifying way to stay engaged.

The access to a broad team during the interview process is an excellent indication of company workings, culture and provides the opportunity for the candidate to do as thorough a process as Littelfuse is doing; so take the opportunity to ensure the company is the right place for you.

FAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Boston, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

Brief and rude - I was contacted on LinkedIN from HR. I said I was interested but had a couple questions. HR told me they'd answer them after I sent a resume. They never did answer them. Several days later during work-day I get a call on my cell from the HR women. I was in a meeting so sent to VM. Called her back immediately after, she couldn't talk but she'd call me back in 30 minutes. 3 hours later she called, I politely answered, she said Oh I redialed the wrong number and started to hang up. I said, please wait, we were supposed to talk earlier. She said OK, we discussed why I was leaving my job. Then she asked my salary needs for a Boston based job. Keeping in mind she contacted me, my desired salary($150K) was way above what they could pay. So they want someone with 20 years experience but at a salary of 2 years experience.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want for salary?   1 Answer

Marketing Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse.

Interview

I interviewed at Littelfuse in Chicago, IL. The process took weeks. They are overall respectful. However, an incredibly long wait to find out they went for someone else. There were 4 back to back interviews with no break. I suggest scheduling an intentional break when asking people to meet and speak for 4 hours in a row.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that went wrong and you helped turn around.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

I submitted application online. After 1 day, I got a phone call from HR, and asked about basic experience. After 2 weeks, I got a email ask for phone interview with the HM. I had a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. Then I had a 30 min phone interview with the HM's boss. Then I was invited for a on-site interview, I met the HR Director, HM, a VP. The questions are not very difficult. After that I competed an on-line test, that 's long took me 2 hours, and was asked for 5 references.

Interview Questions

• Here is a difficult problem, how would you approach this.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Chicago, IL) in August 2019.

Interview

Stage 1: Initial call from HR followed by a phone interview by hiring manager. Stage 2: two phone interviews with key BU stakeholders and HR Director. Stage 3: Personality and competency questionnaire. Last stage was F2F at HQ for 3 more interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was your largest challenge as it pertains to internal issue or corporate support and what steps did you take in overcoming it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse.

Interview

Long process. The recruiter was very helpful and prompt in providing feedback. She was the most efficient recruiter I have ever worked with. Every step went well.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Chicago, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR first. Then an hour interview with CIO. Followed by five face to face interviews in a day with different members of CIOs team and the HR/recruiting manager.

Interview Questions

• My leadership style, experience with difficult situations, handling failures, challenges that I solved successfully and those that I did not. How to handle master data in ERP environment   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (North Chicago, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

Meet with 4 key decision makers. They discusssed nature of the role, expectations. Lots of discussion about what I might and can do to fulfill the expectations of the role.