Little Friends Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Little Friends

Sort:

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Friends.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me for an interview. After the interview, I had to observe for a day before they offered me the job. This observation was to ensure that I wanted the job and was able to handle the responsibilities it entailed.

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Friends (Naperville, IL).

Interview

It feels like they are stringing you along with all of the coming in for interviews and meeting people beforehand. But I think once they ask to see you again, you've already got the job.

Interview Questions

• They might tell you how hard your job will be before you start. Believe them, they will over work you.   Answer Question

Developmental Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Little Friends (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Comprehensive interview of past employment and personal experience, followed by a tour of the facility and follow-up period regarding any questions you might have. After the initial interview, your references are checked and verified, and then you are scheduled for drug-testing and finger-printing. For all that, the process moves along quickly. When all this is finished you will receive a call regarding employment.

Interview Questions

• If you have any experience with working with special needs individuals. They are primarily concerned with getting the right type of individual to fill the role--one who is caring, understanding, patient and supportive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This wasn't a negotiation type experience, as it's a non-profit and resources are limited.