Little Tikes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Little Tikes Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Tikes in January 2015.

Interview

First called to give my information about the job I was interested in. Then same phone call I made an appointment to fill out the application for the or a job. Talked to the representative about previous jobs and skills I have. Took a drug test. Got the job.

Account Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Little Tikes.

Interview

Applied to the position and received an invitation for an interview. I went through a series of 3 interviews in total. Interviewed with Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview was quite thorough, but they made you feel comfortable during the process.   Answer Question

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Tikes (Hudson, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview lasted most of the day. I met with 3 different sets of employees; all of the employees represented a part of the team that I would be working with on a day to day basis. The questions from the interviewers ranged from behavioural to technical. The main theme of the interview was that the employees wanted to verify that my personality would fit with the group.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with rotational, injection, or blow molding.   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Little Tikes (Hudson, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

This was while I was still in school, it was for an engineering co-op position.
    I had a 1:1 interview on campus, then was invited to interview on site with 6 interviewers (2 at a time, rotating), then a factory tour.
    I was then offered the position within a week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by one interviewer some very specific questions about working at my first co-op position, which i couldn't really remember. Most of the other interviewers just asked simple questions, tried to get to know each other a bit. They were not HR people, just engineers that I'd be working with, so the questions were the usual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for my co-op pay, but when i was asked to join full time after graduation I did negotiate my salary. It was a long process since i was not allowed to directly meet with HR or the company GM (who had to approve). So, a lot of back and forth but eventually got a couple k more, but not what I was shooting for.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Tikes in May 2011.

Interview

I was looking for a summer co-op, and got the interview through my university. The interview was a two hour interview. The first hour consisted of 5 groups of 3 interviewers took about 10-15 minutes each throwing questions at me. The questions ranged anywhere from the typical interview questions to talking about mechanical engineering to about what car i drove. The second hours was a tour of the plant...which was actually pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you would improve the basic blender design?   Answer Question