Littler Mendelson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.4

Entry Level Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied through website, interviewed with 5 attorneys, including the hiring partner. All attorneys had a friendly interviewing style. I was invited for an interview about 2 or more months after I applied for the position. There was only one round of interviews one day.

I/T FIN Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Onsite interview after phone interview with headhunter. Interviewer was late to appointment, not prepared to interview someone, and seemed interested in being somewhere else. Very nice offices in the area called Crown Center. Interviewer was rude.

Interview Questions

• Did I bring a copy of my resume?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First I met with the lady who would become my immediate supervisor. Then I met with a lady in human resources. Then I met with the CFO in his office. This process took about two days of interviews. There were no testing involved.

Interview Questions

• What my day to day responsibilities were. What I liked and disliked about my job. She also asked why i left my previous place of employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations took place

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson in April 2015.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews with 2 attorneys each. then a one on one interview with the managing partner. They ask for a writing sample and transcripts, etc., and expect you to have questions during the process. Everyone was nice and asked the usual questions.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Normal questions and a grammar test. Met with manager and then shareholder. Ratio is 4 to 1 and yet only met one attorney.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Incredibly simple. Met the hiring manager, then the team. Questions were basic and really just wanted to see culture fit. Got the interview through a recruiter (which is common for this company) and only had 2 rounds of interviews: hiring manager 1:1, then group interview with the team. Nothing extraordinary really.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I received an invite to a panel interview a month after applying online. I met with several shareholders individually, then a group of associates together. I thought it went well. It took about a month to hear back, but they had said it would take a while so I was not surprised. They asked me for another writing sample which I submitted right away. A month or so after that, I got a rejection email. I responded by politely asking for constructive feedback but my request was met with silence. It's too bad because I really wanted to work here and would have liked to get some feedback that would allow me to apply at a later date.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. They mostly asked about my experience.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Quick and painless; they couldn't hire people fast enough. I recommended by a colleague and was made an offer the day after my interviews. I made the mistake observing their desparation as eagerness to hire ME.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Littler?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotation. I indicated what I was looking for and that was the offer they made.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I met one on one with five different attorneys. One attorney was an associate, the rest were partner-level. They asked a lot of questions geared specifically toward employment law, as you would expect. Be prepared for good responses as to why you have limited experience in employment law if that is the boat you're in. They are really only interested in people who already have some experience in employment law.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in employment law/why do you want to practice employment law?   1 Answer

Immigration Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I wasn't interviewed--I was initially hired as a temporary worker and was subsequently hired full time. They negotiated the deal through the staffing agency I was hired through and I accepted the offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

• They never asked me anything other than whether or not I wanted the job.   1 Answer