LiveRamp Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 680 of over 680 interviews

Recruiter9%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at LiveRamp (Jersey City, NJ) in Feb 2021

Interview

After applying, I quickly received an email from a recruiter requesting for an opportunity to have an exploratory conversation. The exploratory conversation was set up very quickly. Within a couple of days, the recruiter set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. Feedback was immediate, within a day or so, requesting a virtual on-site interview. I was given the ability to pick a date 2 to 3 weeks out. I chose three weeks so as to have sufficient time to prepare. The virtual on-site interview consisted of two technical interviews, specifically system design interviews, and two non-technical interviews, focusing on people management, project management, and career/aspirational goals. All the interviewers were extremely professional, and very friendly. It was one of, if not the most, enjoyable interviewing experiences. Within two days I had received feedback that the interview went well, and that an offer was going to be presented. I ultimately accepted the offer to join LiveRamp, and I am very happy I did.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews focused on people, projects, and technology
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at LiveRamp (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Received an initial communication from a "recruiter", but it was through an automated portal of some sort. About five minutes after the initial "invite", received an auto reject email for the same role. Awkward. This was on a Friday afternoon. Turns out that was a mistake on the recruiter's part, but I didn't find that out until the following Monday when I actually spoke to the guy. Odd and irritating, as I was wondering the whole weekend whether the company was actually interested in speaking to me or not. First round was the recruiter screen. Nothing special, same run -of-the-mill description of the job, process, and a request for my salary requirements. I'll add here that the targeted salary range was VERY low for bay area standards. Recruiter claimed it was what most other candidates were asking for. I find that highly unlikely. That was pretty much the last communication I had with the recruiter. Next round was about a week or two later with a Senior Comms Manager who would essentially be my manager. She was very nice and extremely engaged. We discussed my background and she gave me more details about the job and what the company was looking for. The call went very well and she was interested in moving me forward. A week or so after that, I was scheduled to speak with their internal communications manager. This was where it went sour. This person was extremely matter-of-fact from the very beginning of the call, not at all engaged or interested, had an extremely flat affect, and she really wasn't interested in taking the call. I resent when people who are supposed to be representing the company waste my time and act like this with preconceived opinions of candidates before they've even begun the call. I could tell from the get-go that this would probably be the last stop in the process for me. You can just sense these things. The reasoning for that is unbeknownst to me but I was right. Sure enough, I received a valid auto rejection a week after this video call. Frankly, I think it's really ugly not to have the initial recruiter send a personal note, especially after three rounds with the place over the course of a month! I can understand a no-reply rejection email when you're just sending a resume, but after three 30-minute calls with 3 employees, that style of "communication", ironic as that sounds for the actual job I was applying for, is simply unacceptable and detestable. It speaks volumes to what it's actually like to work there. You people need to realize that there's a lot of competition out there, and to put someone on the interview panel with the personality of a damp carrot followed up with a meaningless auto rejection from a no-reply address after three rounds of interviews is just wrong. Also, I have this sneaking feeling that LiveRamp might be lying to candidates about suggested salary ranges for a job like this just to keep expectations low. That's also pretty disgusting for an organization as financially sound as LiveRamp. I've never heard a recruiter mention that the salary range is based on what other candidates have asked for. No candidate in their right mind is going to lowball themselves and go into an interview without knowledge of the average bay area base salary for a manager-level position. I've interviewed for Comms Manager roles offering nearly 20-30K more than what the range for this position supposedly was. Finally, realize that you're not the only one interviewing candidates. The candidates are interviewing you, too. You should also send that Internal Communications Manager to charm school, as she needs some personality. Don't know whether she was having an off day or what, but you don't visit that kind of cold and careless attitude over a video call with a candidate who's interested in working with you. I don't care how many other candidates are in the pipeline. Learn how to respect people's time and energy and never forget that you might be in the exact same position someday and won't appreciate being brushed off. Karma has a way of coming back to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiveRamp in May 2021

Interview

Interview process was smooth and i liked the communication from recruiter as he followed up very quickly between each step. Interview team was also very cool had good interaction with the team mates. One technical interview where it was very casual with no coding, it was mostly on project experience. Onsite had 4 rounds with 2 coding rounds, one system design and one resume deep dive/behavioral. Most of the questions are LC medium level but i got 2 problems which are DP related

Interview Questions
  • 1) Design Uber 2)Program to find a polyndrome and follow up was to find the max polyndrome substring in a given string 3) Decode number of ways of a given numeric string (given a dictionary A:1, B:2 ..... Z:26). Example 123 would have 3 ways (AW "1 23", LC (12 3), ABC(1 2 3)

LiveRamp

Application

I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

Video interview with HR then another video interview with hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager was fine, but lots of pointed questions with focus on why LiveRamp. Not difficult but manager seemed disinterested entire time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

1. Interview with HRVP The HRVP is very kind to answer questions you concerns. Unlike usual HRVP, the interviewer was very honest. 2. Interview with Regional Manager 3. Presentation 30-40 minutes presentation in front of leaders

Interview Questions
  • Why Live Ramp? How would you contribute to LiveRamp with your past experiences
1 person found this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

Slow to start, but eventually they picked things up. Contacted by a recruiter, had a few phone calls, and eventually met for an on-site presentation. This presentation revolved around teaching about something you "learned".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

LiveRamp

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiveRamp in Mar 2021

Interview

I attended interview for Senior software engineer API tooling, initially had a call scheduled with recruiter. She was kind enough to brief about the company and schedule the technical discussion. Followed by the discussion with managers where we had discussion on System design and my experience. Finally had Coding round with two engineers from codility. Engineers were doing just fine .

Interview Questions
  • Manager Interview - Explain the System Design of the current project and what to do you expect from LiveRamp
  • Technical Round - Write logic for minesweeper game.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiveRamp (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Standard process, beginning with HR Screen, 30 minute chat with the hiring manager, and then an interview with 2 more teammates, a final hour-long interview with the hiring manager and a presentation. Really engaging the entire way, folks were really conversational and enjoyable to chat with. Received a 5 dollar gift card at the end for either Starbucks/Peets/Caribou, etc. which is a really cool touch. I had some technical difficulties via Zoom during the presentation and everybody was incredibly accommodating and gracious. All in all, one of the best interview processes I've been through.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your first job and how it assisted you in getting to this point in your career

LiveRamp

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp in Mar 2021

Interview

Started out with a call with a recruiter to discuss the role and my experience. The recruiter was unable to answer any of my questions about the company, claiming she was “very new” and did not offer to find out more information to answer those questions. A call with a hiring manager was scheduled next, and it was a quick turnaround. This call was a more conversational talk about my skills and experience, and afterward I received an invitation to do a virtual onsite. The virtual on-site was 2.5 hours, and included talks with the hiring manager, a panel of five individuals, a talk with a direct teammate, the hiring manager again, and the original recruiter. I was told that turnaround would be pretty quick. In three days I received the final rejection - an automated email from the applicant tracking system. I was disappointed because I enjoyed all of my interviews with everyone during the virtual on-site, and if someone is giving you three hours of their time, it would be more respectful to personally send them the information. I’m disappointed I didn’t get the job (after being continually praised through the entire process) but the final rejection left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

30 min call with someone on the team. Followed up by a interviews with 3 others that included a powerpoint presentation on how you present to a technical and non-technical audience. The interview itself was fine. My major issue was with recruiting: - During the interview process, none of my emails asking questions about it were returned. - Details about the presentation were not clearly defined causing a lot of confusion - Waited weeks after my panel interview to find out I didn't get the position. After a month long process I only received a generic auto email indicating the position has been filled and they are no longer interviewing for the position. That kind of response is reserved for applicants prior to interviewing. Not for candidates completing the entire interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How you manage your projects and how you communicate effectively.
1 person found this interview helpful