LiveRamp Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 739 of over 739 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

LiveRamp

Application

I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

Very long and disorganised process. Having to remind talent team that there are time differences. communication wasn't very clear and so many stakeholders involved throughout the process. You are expected to take blocks of hours to accommodate interviewer's schedule.

Interview Questions
  • have you managed multiple markets
    Answer Question

LiveRamp

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp in Jun 2022

Interview

Applied through recruiter. Had 30 min call with recruiter going over my experience and position. After that interviews scheduled with HR and coding round. 45 min with HR and 45 min coding.

Interview Questions
  • explain the system design of current project and for coding interview, design game.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about LiveRamp

Join the conversation on

Tech

235.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=LiveRamp~633892
Join the conversation on

LiveRamp

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

Several steps, but not clear or well organized or timely. Very little follow up. No explanation of what is next. I had to follow up several times to ask what and when next step was. Very, very Poor communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveRamp

Interview

Disrespectful interview experience. This company treats candidates like they aren't good enough and your task during the interview is to prove that you're worthy of letting them hire you, rather than an organic two-way conversation to identify a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavioral questions and technical questions.

LiveRamp

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp in May 2022

Interview

I applied online and was emailed by a recruiter. The process was laid out clearly which I appreciated: phone screen with recruiter, 30 min zoom with hiring manager, and then a 2 hour panel interview with 4 different finance individuals a touch base with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveRamp in May 2022

Interview

The recruiter barley asked me any questions only spoke with me only 10 minutes, felt rushed and didn't even explain about the role. Very strange processes. Had the skill to match. Won't recommend got email over the weekend that they won't be moving forward. Don't apply here!!!!!

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work? what's was one thing I learned from my mistake and how Did I improve.

LiveRamp

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp in May 2022

Interview

The process was straight forward, but after several rounds and a generic email to let me know I was no longer in consideration - it felt very inauthentic. Getting some feedback to the thank you email I sent would have been helpful for my career to know what I could be improving upon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LiveRamp in Apr 2022

Interview

I did an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I thought they went very well and was scheduled for the final step - a two hour long interview process. However, my interviews were cancelled with no follow-up, reschedule, or even an explanation. This was completely unprofessional and showed a lack of regard for the applicant.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

LiveRamp

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp in Apr 2022

Interview

I usually prefer not to leave negative interview experiences but since I've observed there's a pattern with a lot of the interviews here, I wanted to add my experience as well with LiveRamp. My experience started off fairly normal, a 15 minute interview with the recruiter. They were very pleasant and friendly, and I had no initial issues. My next interview was with a hiring manager. This one was far more rocky – they showed up 10 minutes late, did not explain or apologize, and despite asking me questions, didn't seem engaged or followed up with any of the answers I had. Because of their lateness I didn't have much time to answer questions before they cut me off and told me they had a meeting coming up. I emailed the hiring coordinator initially to inform them of the delay before I connected with the hiring manager, but no response. Despite that, I moved forward with the process, which was a 3 hour interview with a short break. I was given a topic to create a presentation on as well, worked through it and sent it over to the hiring coordinator. At the day of the interview, the hiring coordinator did not join my interview to greet me (which has never happened before for a large series of interviews), and the first person I was supposed to interview with did not show up. I reached out to the hiring coordinator and recruiter over email and called the recruiter, no response. At the next half hour mark I had someone join, only for them to tell me the person I was supposed to meet with was out of office. After conducting that interview I reached back out to the recruiter to inform them I was declining the rest of the interviews, including the follow up presentation. I did receive a call from the hiring manager as they weren't informed, when I told them what happened they just said their person was on vacation and hung up. I did eventually hear from the recruiter and they apologized and accepted my feedback. While I normally would not leave an interview process halfway I was very much not used to being treated so blithely and unprofessionally, and I couldn't see myself working at LiveRamp. Honestly, I'm just disappointed that my experience doesn't seem unique to the organization. I'm excited about the product space that LiveRamp is in and I know a lot of people who enjoy working there. In the future, I hope LiveRamp is able to tighten their recruitment efforts so that more candidates can have a positive experience with the company.

Interview Questions
  • One of our values is empowerment. Tell me about a time you felt empowered? Tell me about your experience working with SQL.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

The initial screen with the recruiter was great--they were friendly and gave me good information about the company and could answer my questions. My interview was pretty scattered. The person interviewing me was disinterested, responding to emails, Slack, and even took a call during the 30 minutes. They weren't able to answer some of the questions I had, and had to keep searching for what they wanted to ask me. They were very unprepared and I kind of felt like they had no clue what they were even interviewing me for, or didn't want to interview me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 739 Interviews

LiveRamp Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at LiveRamp as 35.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.97 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer Intern and Software Engineer(Internship) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Software Engineering roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at LiveRamp takes an average of 16 days when considering 719 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas TERM Program roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at LiveRamp according to 719 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.33%