LiveRamp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2018

1. Featured Interview

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Started with an HR phone screen. Then was scheduled to talk to an engineer. This conversation was 50-50 technical and behavioral. Had a follow-up with HR and then with the VP of the group. Scheduled an on-site. The on-site consisted of casual lunch with a few engineers followed by 2 sets of 2-on-1 interviews and closed out the day with another 2 sets of 1-on-1 interviews. I left feeling a bit exhausted but overall excited about the people I'd met. After another call and a scheduled time to talk to the hiring manager, I was extended a verbal offer and a written offer which followed shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• It started off as a simple "given this log file, find unique visitors", but then quickly started ballooning in scope as restrictions were given on the amount of memory available relative to the dataset and cumulative results.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Interview

the interview lasted about 20 min. Interviewer gave short introduction and then directly asked algorithm question. few follow up. No need to write code just clarify your answer in phone

Interview Questions

• shortest path between two subway   1 Answer

Talent Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp in April 2018.

Interview

Two phone screens in the same week from the two current Talent Operations Coordinators, then a 2 hour onsite with members of the Talent team (I had a skills test and a presentation that I was given a prompt to present on a few days prior to the onsite), and a final phone call with a "senior interviewer" to see if you would be a good culture fit. I ultimately got rejected and it would have been nice to know the reason why (other than not moving forward) but overall the interview process was seamless and everyone was very organized.

Interview Questions

• You're in the middle of setting up a presentation and an interviewer comes up to you telling you that the candidate has received an offer from somewhere else. How would you approach this?   Answer Question

Business Dev/Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp (New York, NY).

Interview

:30 min phone screen with HR recruiter for overview
    Two :30-45min phone screens with peers/team members
    On-site interview with 4-5 people, including peers within team, peers outside team, and hiring manager
    On-site interview included creating and presenting a pitch deck/presentation

Interview Questions

• All over the map/ very little consistency between interviews. Very few formal questions and often, the interviewers would ask 2-3 questions and no others. Seems like they didn't have guidelines.
      Questions included:
      -Why LiveRamp?
      -Why this role?
      -Tell me about a time you positively impacted revenue
      -Why do you want to leave your current company/position?
      -Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveRamp.

Interview

The interview was an online coding round of 4 questions. It had to be answered in 120 minutes.
    First 2 questions were programming. The third question was to briefly explain the logic for question 2 and the fourth question was a behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• 2 coding questions , 1 was Dynamic Programming question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveRamp in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with one of their engineers. I got this interview shortly after finishing the online assessment. It lasts about 30 minutes. Just one question, but with a lot of follow-ups.

Interview Questions

• How to find a shortest path from subway station A to station B.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveRamp.

Interview

Long and many rapid-fire questions. Cracked 3 rounds rejected without reason. One coding interview and I had one phone interview with a software developer. Final phone technical interview with technical lead.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp.

Interview

This was an absurdly long interview process (6+ weeks) for a role candidates stand a very small chance of actually being hired for. My recruiter was slow to schedule the unending number of calls and as other reviewers have pointed out, Liveramp seems to like to interview tons of people for very few opportunities. I was referred by an employee who told me they had interviewed 30 candidates for this one role. My advice: consider the number of hoops you will have to jump through and your slim chances before speaking to 10 people and spending 8+ hours on a presentation for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Take this whitepaper on onboarding and put together a 30-minute presentation as if you meeting with a new client who just signed with Liveramp.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveRamp (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 3 1 hour long calls and a request to take a hacker rank test. I accepted another job before it finished. They were bouncing me between groups, probably to see what the best fit might be.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LiveRamp.

Interview

still in interview process. finished coding challenge. recruiter was nice about it. the process is very fast. coding challenge was sent to me 1 day after I submitted my application

Partner Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Process was incredibly well vetted. I was in constant contact with at least one HR rep over the course of 6 weeks. When I spoke with someone in a role that was not in alignment with my skill set, I regrouped with the recruiter to get insight on other opportunities. The women I worked with were very warm and transparent throughout the process.

Being on-sight was a welcoming experience, I really got a sense for the company culture. All interviews I had were very engaging. The employees steered away from traditional questions that would create a cookie-cutter environment. It was obvious they reviewed my resume and asked insightful questions based on my experience. It seemed they are looking for more than someone who can do the job but is dynamic in their operational approach to business as a whole.

Great experience overall, shoutout to Alyx for being so awesome.

Interview Questions

• How would you integrate LiveRamp technology into X company?   Answer Question