KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 468 of over 534 reviews

4.2
LiveRamp CEO Scott Howe
Scott Howe

What people are saying about LiveRamp

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains always happen when you're on a rocket ship but as long as upper management continues to be transparent, there are no issues!(in 5 reviews)
  • "But as teams continue to expand and have dependencies across other teams, there needs to be a minimum set of guidelines so that the communication is effective.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LiveRamp and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great Products, Outstanding Culture, Amazingly Smart and Inspired Coworkers

Jun 3, 2022 - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'd say I hit the trifecta at LiveRamp as 1) I've found an incredible team of motivated coworkers who care passionately about 2) building amazing solutions to address our clients needs and solve their problems. And 3) the culture inspires the former - great people and great products - by provide everyone with the ability to bring your true self to work each and every day. I love it here!

Cons

Very few...but everyone is always wanting to deliver more and sooner. Our focus on ideation and discovery along with our need to maintain strict privacy standards and high quality simply requires that we prioritize. To me, that's still a good thing but could be perceived as delaying our solutions.

1 person found this review helpful

People and Culture Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. It's great to know you are having a positive experience as a Liveramper.

2. 5.0

A Truly Great Place to Work

Jun 9, 2022 - Sr Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the flexibility of when/where you work, to the amazing benefits offered, to the inclusivity and sense of belonging, and finally the awesome people you get to work with ... are truly the best parts about working for LiveRamp. I brag to all of my family & friends about how I love working for LiveRamp. Highly recommend! 10/10 !

Cons

I would say the only con is a lot of times it feels like everything is up in the air (and undecided) -- its hard to get decisions made to move forward to actually execute on your job.

2 people found this review helpful

People and Culture Manager

Teammate - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at LiveRamp! Feedback like yours is extremely valuable to our team and we are glad you chose to be a liveramper. The last 2 years have presented new opportunities for teams to get better at what we do and figure out ways to execute on new challenges; so while it may take longer for decisions to be made please know that careful thought is being made for the business our employees and customers good.

3. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

New Leadership, Wrong Direction

Jun 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay. Great benefits. A few good people left in the organization, but for how long? Used to be a great culture, but has been replaced by toxic finger pointing, and cover-your-ass mentality. Leadership Team is painfully under-qualified.

Cons

New Executive Leadership says the right words, but has no follow through. CEO does not know how to lead or inspire the organization. He talks loud, but says nothing. Tells the same out-dated stories at town halls and acts like everything is just fine. Maybe in his seat it is, but where I am sitting we are drowning and no one seems to care. They just made an announcement they want everyone to come back to the office. I don't live anywhere near the office, anymore. Does that mean I am going to get fired? Actually, that's not a bad thing.

People and Culture Manager

Our ears are open to this feedback! Your opinion matters and I think there is more to dig into here, in the spirit of continuous improvement. You have been with Liveramp for over six years so I'm sure you've seen quite a bit of change and while change is necessary it's not always easy. Our goal is now and has always been to foster a culture of inclusivity with growth opportunities for all employees . People matter most at Liveramp and our leaders will continue to make decisions that are best for all employees. The Flex friendly policy that was recently announced does not state that remote workers will need to adjust their living arrangements to come back into a hub or impact the status of your position. Please feel free to reach out to the people and culture team if you would like to discuss this further. We are stronger together and investing in our people is critical to our success as a company.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

If you are *BLACK* read this!

Jun 22, 2022 - Associate Solutions Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO is the single value add here

Cons

This company is somehow marketed as a champion of diversity but that is so FAR from the reality. It is all smoke and mirrors. If you happen to be one of the few black people at LiveRamp, everything that you do will be hyper-scrutinized compared to that of your peers. If you’re black, just steer clear of the commercial org altogether. And if you’re in a technical role, be ready for your intelligence to be questioned and undermined. Also, everything will count against you. Any small conflict or disagreement will default to being your fault and will count very strongly against you compared to that of your peers. BEWARE!

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Current Employee

It sucks

Jun 27, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The 401k one-to-one matching is good.

Cons

I also had a terrible experience there, and thankfully I’m about to jump ship. Within my first month there (so still onboarding / getting up to speed) my VP is at our standup meetings and calling me out on not getting work done as quickly as my other teammates. This same VP blamed a coworker for another teammate leaving, when in fact both of these people ended up leaving because of the toxic leadership. Within the first few months I was there, more than half the scrum team I started with was gone.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Brilliant & cool people

Apr 26, 2022 - Product Operations Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

LiveRamp hires the best people - the best performers and the best people to work with and spend time with. People are driven, but not impolite or arrogant. If you want to work hard and then celebrate success (often) this is the place for you.

Cons

While I was there, the company was having some serious growing pains. These should be temporary, however. Once the company transitions into a "mature" tech company, things should be stable and move quickly again.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

People & Culture Manager

LiveRamp Alum, hi there and thanks so much for this review. Especially the part about clarifying the vision. This comment is a good reminder that we must be transparent in order to continue to support our team. Thank you, again, for sharing this feedback.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Skip this place

Jun 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Compensation, otherwise nothing was positive

Cons

"Tech Bros" were given leadership roles they were not qualified for People & Culture (HR) were too busy taking unlimited PTO to notice or address Executive team primarily focused on stock price, no thought on org structure Lack of focus on gender diversity Constant pressure to attend in office social events with no regard for work life balance

3 people found this review helpful

People and Culture Manager

I regret that this was your experience. We work hard to develop a culture of Diversity, and inclusivity here at LiveRamp. When we fall short, we want to use those experiences to learn and grow. It’s direct and honest feedback like this that help form a strong foundation. We are listening and this feedback will we shared within the leadership team. I would like to reassure you that we will continue to build on diversity and filling roles with the most qualified candidates who also add to the company culture.

8. 5.0

Great people, Fast-moving strategic org, Thought-leader in industry, Good pay

Jun 6, 2022 - Director, Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, motivated people Fast-moving teams in business and product Respected org in the industry Competitive pay Great senior leaders

Cons

Need to be comfortable with change and uncertainty Could improve cross-org communication/collaboration

1 person found this review helpful

People and Culture Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience and for the transparent feedback. I’m really glad to hear that LiveRamp is providing you with challenges that keep your days interesting around motivated people. You’re doing an amazing job. Let me know how else our People & Culture team can continue to champion you.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

LiveRamp used to be great but it’s been on a downhill trajectory

Apr 18, 2022 - People and Culture
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits package with generous PTO and awesome thrive days. Also love the flexible work model (not requiring a forced return to office). The company is always changing so there’s always a new challenge to tackle.

Cons

LiveRamp’s leadership has changed drastically over the last year and with it the company’s culture. It seems like the leaders are not at all aligned and therefore their teams are often working against each other. Even the simplest things (like getting a vendor paid) are an uphill battle. It feels like so many people are spinning their wheels but not going very far or really getting things done. Many people I talk to are frustrated about inefficient processes, changes not being clearly communicated, and constant misalignment. LiveRamp used to be great but it’s been on a downhill trajectory. It’s just not a fun or productive place to work anymore.

People & Culture Manager

Teammate - I regret that this has been your experience. So many of our teammates work hard to develop a culture of innovation, collaboration, and inclusivity here at LiveRamp. When we fall short, we want to use those experiences to learn and grow. We are listening! Know that your opinion, no matter how hard it may be to process, it's valued and challenges us to do better. Thank you

10. 1.0
    Current Employee

Don't work here. Esp in an entry level sales role

May 27, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great wlb, autonomy (mostly cause no one cares), mostly decent people, great product offering

Cons

For a complicated product, training is abysmal. Just a few sales videos, and lots of reading materials. There's ZERO training on your day-to-day tech stack or tools. If you ask management for help, you'll get told to ask a member of your team or to Google it. Some managers openly admit to knowing nothing about the product, value prop, and offers. Read that again.  Unlike all sales orgs, top of funnel sales here is separate from the rest of the company. The SDR team is more of an afterthought. There's no acknowledgment. recognition or even respect. Most orgs require a strong SDR/AE collaborative working relationship. The exact opposite is the norm here. Your AE's will rarely meet with you (the norm), nor will they help, collaborate etc. Most are incredibly nasty, racist, toxic, condescending, and rude. I was often told that in order to have a relationship with my AE's, I have to "prove my worth to them and show them it's worth their time to meet and work together". Most AE's here truly think they're curing cancer, Covid and world peace all in one shot. I signed up for a sales job, not The Apprentice or The Hunger Games. If the org was in one place and in the office, I guarantee, the only thing you'll be doing is fetching them lunch and taking notes for them. Sales team meeting? Incentive plan? Recognition from a closed-won? tips and training from sales enablement? No - you won't have access or be included in any of those things. Read that again - weekly sales meetings in a sales org and you will be excluded from it. It's a joke. They also tout diversity, but there IS NOT ONE SINGLE POC in a leadership role except for in DEI. Not one. Not a single leader in marketing, sales, engineering, CSM, AM, HR etc is a person of color. It's 2022.

7 people found this review helpful