What people are saying about LiveRamp
Got a burning question about LiveRamp? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LiveRamp employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1) Great people / mentors / colleagues /" (in 83 reviews)
- "Great culture inside and outside the office to win and have fun doing it." (in 60 reviews)
- "Great benefits (getting better in 2022)" (in 37 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great" (in 26 reviews)
- "Great technologies and coworkers!" (in 25 reviews)
- "The leadership team is born and bred within LiveRamp." (in 11 reviews)
- "Where in the world a workday consultant would have expertise in all funtional and technical with zero training or KT or no certification." (in 8 reviews)
- "Growing pains always happen when you're on a rocket ship but as long as upper management continues to be transparent, there are no issues!" (in 5 reviews)
- "But as teams continue to expand and have dependencies across other teams, there needs to be a minimum set of guidelines so that the communication is effective." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LiveRamp and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 563 of over 637 reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Sep 28, 2023Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Pay can be fair however because the economy is saturated it seems they are changing pay scale and rates are adjusting for current job openings to be under what current positions make. Some employees are incredible to work with. There are definitely great benefits- $140 cell phone, and internet/month, $375/qtr life reimbursements, $750 home office initial set up,
Senior leaders are disengaged from what is actually happening with living the values through the company. These aren’t really driven through the fabric of the company. Live by CYA- piece of advice…
LiveRamp Reviews FAQs
LiveRamp has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 637 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at LiveRamp to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
60% of LiveRamp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LiveRamp 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.