Livit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Livit Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2018

Membership Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Livit (Newark, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

I would recommend everybody to steer clear of this company. They make you listen and watch presentations that are filled with dreams and a great aspirations to earn money and provide jeeps and even offer to pay your entrance into the company so they can profit from whatever work you do. There is absolutely no basis of honesty to the things that they promise you. If there was I would not be posting it pissed off and angry review. I have been lied to by multiple people at this company, including their “CFO or COO in Washington, DC, who claimed to be a disgruntled former radio DJ and offered to pay for my entrance fee to be a member and Associate of Liviit, which was a lie. The other "Executive" from Toms River, NJ made the same offer and never once followed through with that complete lie. When your request what they offer, they never follow it with action. Everyone at this company lacks integrity and honesty. Never trust what they say. You will regret it. They promised things they never provide and they never follow through with anything they offer. There is so much that I was willing to Believe if they provided any incentive for me to do so. They do not do anything they promised and they are filled with angry and vindictive people at their company. I’ve been lied to by two different “executive” and they never do anything that promise. They make you watch presentation after presentation of angry pissed off executives yelling at you telling you how much money you’re going to make when it is a complete lie. Don’t believe anything these lying criminals say. I encourage you to stay away.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to travel the world?   Answer Question
    • Are you tired of living pay-check to pay-check?   Answer Question
    • Do you want to be financially independent?   Answer Question
    • I don't do this for everyone, but because you seem like a hard working honest guy, I'm willing to pay for your Associate membership into the company, which is valued at $300. Would that be ok with you?   1 Answer

Apr 10, 2018 – Employer Branding Specialist

Our apologies, but it seems that you've reviewed the wrong Livit company. We are a startup hub based in Bali, Indonesia and your description does not reflect any of our open positions or company... More

Senior Tech Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Livit (Remote, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. One of the company HR employee(I called him/her "the HR" here to not expose his/her identity) invited me to book a date for interview, but since the nearest available day was for 20 days later, I asked the HR "isn't it too late?" and he/she answered "I am going for holidays for the next 2 weeks, there I will not be available for an interviews for the most of the time". So I booked the date for 21 days later.

After 5 days the HR sent me an email had said "Since I am on holidays, would you mind if we start this recruitment process with step #2 which is a practical test?" I accepted it and asked them to give me a clue about their entire hiring process, which they didn't answer.

They sent me an assignment to do within a week, they had said this assignment is a sample of tasks that the Technical Lead would face in work.

I had supposed to see an assignment about software architecture design but it was about reviewing their product's website and its windows app. I should comment on what I thought was worked or should be improved. It could be suggesting to move an element a pixel to the right or adding major new features.

Since the HR had said it's a sample of the real tasks, I asked if they had sent the correct assignment because it seemed the assignment was designed for evaluating a Product Manager skills, I had said "despite the fact that I have been Project Manager, but not anymore I am interested in dealing with UI pixels".

The HR didn't answer before the one week timeout. But since in the assignment description had been mentioned that "The object of this exercise is to gauge your initiative, eye for detail", so I supposed it's the correct assignment just for evaluating my detail orientation skills and creativity and it wouldn't sample of the real tasks, because as an engineer with 12 years of experience, I was sure dealing with UI pixels or thinking about new product features aren't a Technical Lead responsibilities. In the other hand these responsibilities wasn't among the responsibilities they have mentioned in the job description. So I completed the assignment and emailed my review. My review was including 85 comments on the website and app.

After 11 days the HR replied my email had said "The test I have sent you is correct and yes, this sort of task are also within responsibilities of Senior Tech Leader. Let's keep in touch in case other opportunities arise."

I replayed, "I wish you had answered my email before I spent time to review your product." And this was the reply I got: "You must have received out-of-office reply where the information on my holidays were stated clearly."
    Yes, I knew he/she was in vacation, but the answer was totally unacceptable and unprofessional, which led me to this point to stop communication with him/her. I am sure an HR team shouldn't have only one member. In the other hand I am sure it's very common and normal thing to ask question during accomplishment of a trial assignment and expected an answer, which most of companies state it as "Feel free to ask any questions". If he/she couldn't manage the situation then he/she shouldn't invite me to move forward to the #2 step at the first place.

And the unfortunate part of his/her email was this question "Have you already submitted it[the assignment]? If yes, what e-mail address have you sent it to?" The answer is "to the email address that you have mentioned in the assignment description."

As a Senior expert being waited for 20 days because of someone vacation and getting such an answer in the end, was unpleasant and little bit insulting to me, so I absolutely have had negative experience with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Reviewing Mailbird's website and its Windows app.   1 Answer

Dec 9, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this constructive review!
    We are terribly sorry to read about your negative experience during the recruitment process. We are constantly learning, therefore we... More

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bali (Cameroon)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Livit (Bali (Cameroon)).

Interview

Skype - laid back, not too bad - I think by HR. I had to take a developer test that was actually very difficult. Make sure you REALLY know your stuff before you apply for these positions. The only reason they are laid back is because you should actually be very knowledgeable! This place has only brilliant people.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience?
      How long have I been doing this for?
      Why would I be a good fit?
      Very general questions. Nothing tricky.   1 Answer

Feb 11, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so glad to hear you enjoy the company of the amazing team members here at Livit!
    P.S. We see that this review appears to refer to our office in... More

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Livit (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in December 2014.

Interview

I had a first interview with the HR coordinator, mostly for culture fit. I then received an assignment, which was not very difficult and took around 2-3h to complete, and I had to return it within 3 days. I was then shortlisted and had an interview with the managing director. I received the answer within another week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?
      What would be some strategies you would use to reach the organisational goals?
      Do you use productivity tools?   Answer Question

Jan 2, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for this review, we love having people like you in our team! Rock on :)