LoanMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LoanMe

2.3

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LoanMe (Anaheim, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very positive and easy interview. The questions asked were appropriate for the job I was interviewing for. There was no excessive wait time before I met with my interviewers.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LoanMe (Irving, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Training Director was very nice but the questions were generic and lasted a bit long. The questions asked were very common structured style interview questions telling basically what you see on my resume. Effective interviews should allow you to find out what the candidate will bring to the team; therefore, you will know if that person is a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recent experience -which is a typical interview question that are outlined on your resume. Questions should reflect from your skills and experiences how will they incorporate within your company to add value, growth and success.   Answer Question
    • Interviewer "promised" someone would call me regardless of the decision by the very next Monday –no later than that Tuesday. Unfortunately, as of today no one has contacted me back in any manner. Communication is always a priority in building a successful team; therefore, having a “bad-candidate-experience” from the lack of communication which also shows the lack of professionalism and business courtesy that portrays an unfavorable view on the company.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LoanMe (Irving, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

They made sure that you were ready a fit for the job by asking probing questions making sure you're ready to ask those tough questions to be in that environment.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking why people are delinquent on their loans by asking probing questions?   Answer Question

Loan Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LoanMe (Anaheim, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not like any other jobs. very short and brief and straight to the point. They are very honest and up front. If you know anyone who is in the company you have a better chance to get hired right away.

Interview Questions

• If i was able to work the hours required and that i understand the process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there were no negotiation offers other than my start date which they were very flexible with me transitioning into their business.

Loan Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoanMe (Anaheim, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Quick interview, they just want people on the phone fast. Basic questions about past experience and types of experience. Ask about being on time at work. Ask about working with others and working in an open work space.

Interview Questions

• Talk about past experience, any loan or sales experience. If loan experience, what types of loan products and talk about your attendance on being on time.   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LoanMe (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick and easy interview. The hiring manager just asked for what my previous sales experiences were and if I would be ok with working a 60 hour workweek.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very easy interview.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LoanMe (Anaheim, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was selected for a phone screen interview with Ms. CTO (my apology for language) after almost a month through a 4th party recruiter.

Ms. CTO did not show up for the first appointment. I had an emergency and missed the make up phone interview. And through the recruiter, the 3rd phone interview appointment was scheduled and this time, Mrs. CTO again did not show up. I decided not to persuade this opportunity nor any type of employment with this company.