Logic20/20 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logic20/20 Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logic20/20.

Interview

Submitted an application and was then called in for an interview. First interview focused on my analytical thinking and the second one was more of a cultural fit. Then I was called in a week later to speak with head of practice. Although they offered me a position, it ended up being contract based and would only offer it to me once they matched me to a project. After 3 months waiting, they still had not matched me. Really unfair for an employer to get your hopes up in this way.

Interview Questions

Logic20/20 Response

May 31, 2017 – CFO

We have a variety of different employment models based upon skills and experience; the vast majority of our consultants are salary-based and are hired regardless of whether or not there is current ... More

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logic20/20 in May 2017.

Interview

Randomly called me without notice and asked me interview questions on the spot. When answering the questions the women had an attitude and laughed at my answer at one point. Really unprofessional and wouldn't apply here.

Interview Questions

Logic20/20 Response

Jun 29, 2017 – CFO

We appreciate that your time is valuable, and work to ensure that we make the most of our conversations with you. Interviews, whether telephonic, or in-person, can be stressful and we work hard to ... More

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logic20/20 (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

it was a very quick process, once they know who they want they move very aggressively. Met a recruiter at a coffee shop, got an offer the next business day.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Logic20/20.

Interview

For a Business Development/Sales role, it felt like they weren't prepared to hire. They didn't know the quota, the commission or the total compensation even by the third interview. Finally, after more than a month in interviews they let me know that the total compensation was $20K less than what I had asked for, but still didn't even know what the commission percentage would be.

As well, the CEO has the impression that the only way to do this job is with 15 in-person meetings (not phone calls or emails) per week. When I felt like it was more important to get quota and sales than meetings, he felt like I wasn't the right fit.

My overall impression was that this is a company that hasn't quite figured out their sales strategy and is hiring less experienced staff and training them rather than hiring experienced business development staff. I decided to take a pass on the role.

Interview Questions

Logic20/20 Response

Apr 14, 2016 – Communications Manager

We appreciate the time you took to come and meet with us. While we are proud of our culture and environment, we do realize that our emphasis on creative problem solving and non-traditional approach ... More

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logic20/20 (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial thorough and engaging phone interview, specific interviews 1:1 with Senior Leadership Team. Information provided to gain a good picture of the organization from multiple angles. Variety of personalities and backgrounds to combine to form a cohesive environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer, negotiation, final offer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logic20/20 (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Responded to a FTE role posted online for a Manager.
    Initial contact, JD/Resume exchange, phone screen, In-Person Interview (all went great)
    My offer was a Bait and Switch to a contract role, except there was no contract.
    Continuing to engage with them required that I sign an exclusive RTR that prevented me from exploring other work at the client (Microsoft), they wanted to negotiate a 30% reduction in my pay, and offered poor benefits and no PTO. I continued with their process to see what would happen.

3 mos later. we were still discussing he possibility of a role. I fired them and told them not to contact me ever again. They begged for a 2nd chance, and I gave it to them. Another false-start and failure.

After wasting 4 mos of my time and dozens of hours, I still don't have a job from them despite glowing reviews from my interviews.

Posers. Not to be trusted under any circumstances. This is a company that likes to play sales manipulation games with its prospective employees by controlling the relationship and stringing people along until they find something. If they called it Business Development work, no one would apply.

I don't have any comments on their project work or delivery quality, but given this style of management and treatment, you can draw your own conclusions.

Interview Questions

• Typical PM interview questions around scope, organizational approach, team leadership, client management and conflict management.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logic20/20 (Seattle, WA).

Interview

2-step interview. First was a casual conversation with one of the team leaders--a younger woman in her mid 20's. More or less a discussion on process and work ethic. Felt comfortable throughout the entire interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. Laughed. Shook hands. Moved on to second-in-charge.

From my brief experience in their offices, the company seemed tiny but highly functional--lots of work, not enough time to do it type of place.

Setting: Not a lot of people. Open work spaces. Little direct communication unless it is taking place in a meeting.

The Second interview (same day), though said to be more about company culture felt closer to a warning. I was told Logic 20/20 didn't do the fun sexy type of copywriting, but more the business to business, and dare I say it, boring type of stuff. Not going to hold that against them. A niche is a niche.

Second-in-charge was your typical high-energy, need-to-have-had-it-all-done-yesterday type of leader. He answered all of my questions truthfully and respectfully.

In the end, I wasn't offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your dream job.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logic20/20 (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, and after a short phone interview, I was told that they would like to bring me in for face-to-face interviews. I came in to the office, and was told that I would be interview by two separate senior-level consultants. The first interviewer was rather tough and asked a lot of higher-level and thought provoking questions about my critical thinking process. The second interviewer was much more laid back, and centered their questions about how I interacted in the workplace, and what my idea of a good workplace environment would be. After that, I had a brief conversation with the head of the business practice, and that concluded my interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as a leader? Does that mean that you have trouble following others' instruction?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • What kind of workplace environment suits you best?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Logic20/20 (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was introduced to a Logic20/20 recruiter through a friend from church. After my first meeting with the recruiter he decided to recommend me for a series of interviews in the business practice. I met with a Senior Consultant, Manager, and VP over a four week period. The meetings were low-stress, lasted 30-60 minutes, and allowed me to interview the company in addition to allowing my counterparts to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were focused on my background and how it might relate to potential client engagement. There were a few unscripted case study questions that were helpful in allowing me to communicate various problem-solving skills.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logic20/20 (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Several people in single interviews over a three week period. Typical process of looking at basics, then more specific, then fit for company. Interviewed up to the client director level. People were polite, engaged, and smart.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how the client was going in the wrong direction and you convinced them to change course. How did you know it would work with that client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer and it was reasonable so I accepted. They don't pay the highest around, but they didn't lowball me.