Loop Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loop Capital Interview Questions

Financial Consulting Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Loop Capital (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

First round phone interview, mostly behavioral questions and a few financial accounting knowledge, like what is free cash flow. Second round onsite interview, four group members of the consulting team interviewed me and mostly behavioral questions and strong financial accounting knowledge checking, for example, three balance sheets and how are they interrelated, etc.

Office Manager/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loop Capital (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied via Indeed.com for the position and received and email a few days later requesting an interview. After the telephone interview I was told that i would be scheduled to meet and interview with the New York team. A week and a half later I received an email with the day and time available to meet the team. Due to car issues I was about 30 minutes late for interview but the Interviewers were nice and understanding about it. I first met the current Office Manager who was a sweetheart. She told me a bit about the position and then had me wait for the head of the two main departments. The first Interview I wasn't asked much and was again told about the position. the second interviewer asked me the typical why should we interview you? are you good at scheduling? what software are you familiar with? and do you have any questions for me? I felt very comfortable there and now I am eagerly awaiting their decision.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

HR interview, one round of phone interview and an on-site interview. Met the whole team. Most of the time was spent on behavioral questions, not much on tech side. Staff were friendly and willing to take questions. The process went pretty fast, roughly two to three weeks. Did not feel too much cultural diversity.

Interview Questions

• An analytics test that required quantitative and qualitative skills, and market sense.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loop Capital (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I contacted an Associate in Public Finance. We talked on the phone and after 2 weeks I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and why Investment Banking. Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.