LoopUp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LoopUp Interview Questions

Interviews at LoopUp

2.8

BDA Interview

Interview

A recruitment day consisting of group interviews followed by cuts and individual interviews in the afternoon. Involved some group activities not just question and answer style interviews. Management was friendly but the day did have a competitive feel.

Interview Questions

• Had to give a sales pitch on any product you recently used   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoopUp (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Brief phone interview for screening and then I was invited to an assessment day. In the
     morning, the 7 candidates did group exercises and presentations. After lunch, individual interviews took place.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a team?
      Which 7 items would you take to the rain forest?
      Sell us a product/service you've used recently in 2-3 minutes?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LoopUp (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone screen, and then an in person assessment. You will be asked to work in pairs with other candidates and network, showcasing your ability to build rapport. Then you will be broken into two teams and asked to strategize for a hypothetical scenario. Finally you will present on a product, idea or service using ethos, pathos and logos.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LoopUp.

Interview

They do an initial call, standard. Then they invite you to this group interview which is common in the UK. You are in a room with 16+ people and you do group activities (what items would you take from this list if stranded on the island and why? 2. Tell me a product or services you’ve bought and why you did) lunch then if you pass they invite you to invidual interviews. I really didn’t like the company, if you are in the LA they don’t pay for parking or validate it (FYI at wework 1 day parking is 45 dollars) they tell you it’s a 100 cold calls and the initial time they told me they didn’t do cold calls and the salary range was a lot lower then initially told. I don’t understand how you cancel people out without knowing their skills you. Mid interview I already knew I wouldn’t want this offer.

Interview Questions

• what items would you take from this list if stranded on the island and why? 2. Tell me a product or services you’ve bought and why you did   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoopUp (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview took place at a WeWork Office in Chicago. They talked about the company, how it's expanding, more details about the job position, and how they use POD method, you work in teams, to improve the work process and gain within the company.

Interview Questions

• There, the interviewers had two groups pick seven out of twenty items to survive in a rain forest and explain why we pick them. Next process was for each person to present a pitch on a product, of your choice, you use and try to sell it. Afterwards, they called people to stay afterwords and interviewed them one-on-one to finally pick the right six people for the position.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoopUp (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interesting to say the least and odd we met a We Work Location. Group Interview with an executive presentation selling this POD concept which is new in the sales arena. POD implies if the team does well you do well.

Interview Questions

• Very thorough and precise. But here's the deal this was a facade! I interviewed in Chicago and have yet to see any of the candidates that made it through on LinkedIn as current employees. Not that this is an indicator but be careful. It is a group interview and well orchestrated. You start off with a scenario how would you survive on an island. You then proceed to present your results. Next is selling something you are passionate about DO NOT USE A PEN! This is a dry run. Now you have a chance to sell something or refine your model and present to the proctors I felt like I was back in college.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LoopUp (San Francisco, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

One phone screen and then you are invited to a “assessment day” group interview. They invite 15 people to attend the event and you spend FOUR HOURS splitting into groups and doing these STUPID group activities like LOST and present a product. While you are brain storming in your “groups” they sent someone to take notes etc. Everybody did 1 group presentation and two individual presentations and after all that CRAP they pull you individually into a Room and say “sorry, we don’t have the capacity to interview everyone” after you spent 4 hours doing their stupid group activites. They can make time to interview anybody they want to but they say “sorry we don’t have the capacity to interview everybody” as an excuse to let you go. They are expanding into new locations and they could have hired all the people in the room for these new potential upcoming locations but they want to be super picky and choose someone they want. I am disappointed that they wasted four hours of my time. They should have just did a additional phone interview or cut the assessment day time frame to 2 hours. Who the hell has 4 hours to waste to be told a “no”? The VP of Sales is English and the majority of the people who work there are fresh out of college, no tech experience , got lucky and landed the position right out of college. Everybody who works at the SF location are majority “white” and I don’t see much diversity in their work atmosphere. I taught they where inconsiderate of the interviewee’s time and made everybody do stupid bogus activities. They where very judgemental as they had 5 employees write notes while you do your presentation. I have no idea what they are looking for, but it’s unfair to judge a person’s skillsets based on these bogus activities that have nothing to do with the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LoopUp (New York, NY).

Interview

I was corralled into a small We Work conference room with a bunch of recent college grads around age 22. I am 28. After presentations, I was told by one of the interviewers I was the strongest candidate there that day, and yet did not receive an offer. Discriminatory hiring practices, anyone?

Interview Questions

• Will you be OK working with 22 year olds?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoopUp (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview is a unique process. There is a group presentation; where they present about LoopUp, and then where you have to present a prepared and then on the fly pitch. Then they make cuts and have more standard individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• Role-play a random potential interaction you may have with a client.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LoopUp.

Interview

The interview process was extremely unprofessional. I had been studying for my finals exams (as a current senior in college) and I had received a phone-call from an unrecognized number. I then picked up to phone to see who it was.

Much to my surprise it was LoopUp asking me to take part in a phone interview.

Being completely blindsided and unprepared I reluctantly agreed.

The interviewer then proceeded to ask me three behavioral questions, thats right, three behavioral questions with absolutely no feedback into my answers. They seem completely disinterested in what I had to say, and seemed more as if they needed to make the call to make some sort of HR quota rather than wanting to actually speak about my qualifications.

After we had hung up the phone and concluded the interview I was extremely confused and knew with 100% certainty that this company was not going to send me any type of employment offer. Almost as if it was predetermined given my circumstances.

I then received an email two days later saying I was no longer being considered for the position.