Louis Berger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Obscure and non specific

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Louis Berger in September 2017.

Interview

First, they asked to tell about myself and my experience, then asked a few standard questions and asked where and how I used/gained specific skills/experience.
    They also described the position and asked if I was comfortable performing certain tasks.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for another job   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Louis Berger.

Interview

Easy to follow but the description was not clear. At the time of the interview the interviewer did not have a clue about the role but was a very sweet person. The interviewer enquired about resume and asked specific questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was friendly and smooth. No pressure and everyone on the team warmly welcomed me. I brought my portfolio and explained what I have done and what I would like to do in this new company. The interviewee showed me some of their new projects.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

Interview was very relaxed. Initial phone interview followed by two face to face interview. Each interview involved a different hierarchy of the management chain, starting from your immediate supervisor to your top boss. Interview questions ranged from what's on your resume experiences to questions more attributed to the position. If you reach the second interview, you are very close to achieving the position. . Second interview consists more of a meeting with HR to discuss your position, benefits, pay, etc.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director of the International Staffing department

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Elmsford, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with multiple project managers and office managers. Was asked to expand on my resume and experiences in the field / professional environment, and skills acquired through university. Was asked to elaborate on my goals looking into the future

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you would like to be doing in the future in the consulting field?   1 Answer

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Morristown, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

I was called after submitting resume online three weeks to attend a career day, which is a pre-screen process. Totally 6 candidates were invited. I talked to three ppl individually about my resume. Three 3 weeks later, I was called again for an on-site interview. First met 4 professionals and then VP. Most questions were about my resume and some general behavior questions. Never got any response from them after interview.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

I had only one interview with a recruiter in mid-December. The interview, I thought, went really well. He was thorough, and answered all of my questions. I was excited after the interview, and he indicated that he'd be recommending me for another interview. The holidays were closing in and he indicated a decision might take some time. I followed up in late January to ask where things stood, and he stated that the manager had been travelling, and was hoping to have more information the following week. It is now early March, and I still haven't heard back. Presumably I didn't get the job, but I wish they did a better job of communicating.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Baltimore, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

Fairly smooth process. I first met the CEO and later the head of the business unit. Interview was very professional. I also had to go through an additional lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my previous education and experience were asked.Basic strengths/weaknesses, resilience questions.   Answer Question