Louis Berger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Louis Berger Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was predicated a three stage process:
    1. Review by the designated project manager for the client (VP of the firm for a USAID project in Iraq)
    2. The second interview was conducted by the SVP of the frm (please keep in mind that the project was a multi-million USAID development project)
    3. Final interview was a representative of USAID, Wash D.C..

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work long term in a hostile environment?
      Affirmation that the goal of the assignment was to ensure the transfer of knowledge to government selected project managers
      Understanding of the rules, regulations and protocols for working in what was still considered a conflict country
      How would I qualify that the transfer of knowledge process was achieving its design goals   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was predicated on a three stage process:
    1. Approval of USAID
    2. FBI Background Check
    3. Formal negotiation with contractor

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

I had only one interview with a recruiter in mid-December. The interview, I thought, went really well. He was thorough, and answered all of my questions. I was excited after the interview, and he indicated that he'd be recommending me for another interview. The holidays were closing in and he indicated a decision might take some time. I followed up in late January to ask where things stood, and he stated that the manager had been travelling, and was hoping to have more information the following week. It is now early March, and I still haven't heard back. Presumably I didn't get the job, but I wish they did a better job of communicating.

Junior Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Louis Berger (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

After applying on a job posted online through Linked In. I received an email to schedule an interview by phone. The recruiter was very polite and kind and promised a quick answer from the hiring team. Unfortunately I wasn't hired but I have a good impression on their management.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was friendly and smooth. No pressure and everyone on the team warmly welcomed me. I brought my portfolio and explained what I have done and what I would like to do in this new company. The interviewee showed me some of their new projects.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

Interview was very relaxed. Initial phone interview followed by two face to face interview. Each interview involved a different hierarchy of the management chain, starting from your immediate supervisor to your top boss. Interview questions ranged from what's on your resume experiences to questions more attributed to the position. If you reach the second interview, you are very close to achieving the position. . Second interview consists more of a meeting with HR to discuss your position, benefits, pay, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Berger.

Interview

Simple and less than fifteen minutes. Spoke about background with various companies and how I would fit in with this job. Very causal, not much pressure to be perfect, focus was on ability to travel and work long hours.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Louis Berger.

Interview

Easy to follow but the description was not clear. At the time of the interview the interviewer did not have a clue about the role but was a very sweet person. The interviewer enquired about resume and asked specific questions.

Archeology Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louis Berger in August 2014.

Interview

It was just a 10 minute phone conversation. Did not exactly ask any specific questions to my past work history. Easy conversation. Seemed to just want anybody who could do the job. Just did not seem to care to much about the applicant as long as you signed their agreement.

Interview Questions

• Interview was Friday. They wanted me 6 hours away from my home by Monday and then to be on the job until Spring 2015.   Answer Question

Job was to far away at very little pay

Project Controls Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Houston, TX).

Interview

Great. It was an excellent interview. The people were very easy to speak with and made the interview a breeze. There were not too many questions -- they more just told me about the job and what would be expected of me.

Negotiation

None

Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Berger (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by the department VP by phone and asked to do an interview to their headquarter. The call was just about 3 minutes and just asked my employment status and then scheduled the interview. The interview was fine, met two of office engineers and then talked to the VP, about 1 hour. The VP promised to contact me by the end of that week. But I never got any response after that even when I email him.

Interview Questions

• what do you expect from LBG? Maybe I answered in a very detailed manner and they have a existed idea for this position. Perhaps.   Answer Question