Love Culture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Love Culture Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Love Culture (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I went inside the store.. saw they were hiring and asked for a application and when I finished I just gave it to the store manager and she told me to come in the next day for an interview , so I interviewed .. asked alot of irrevelant questions that were tricky and hard but I got the job a week later! If your pretty and well groomed Im pretty sure you'll get it ☺️

Interview Questions

• Too much questions too remember 😑 , they asked questions basically on your past experience and how would you deal with certain situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Love Culture (Newark, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was easy going . The manager asked about transportation , what can you contribute at the store ? Why do you want to work there ? What do you like about fashion ?

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the store ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me back, I went in for the interview. They asked typical questions.They had yet to open when I applied and they hired a lot of people.

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love Culture (Towson, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

A quick 10 minutes interview by General manger who was very nice , friendly , and energetic. The question are mostly about ur past job and how u can bring to the table at Love Culture.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

I went in for an interview and I got asked basic questions. What is a love culture girl. Why I think I should get the job etc I got hired the day I went in for the interview. Both mangers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between good customer service and excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love Culture (Pembroke Pines, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

quick and simple the questions were very easy to answer the interviewer was very nice and considerate it wasn't scary or nervous but very calm. all who were being interviewed sat in the back office and answered the best we could giving honest answers not piggy backing off each others responses

Interview Questions

• what can you offer to the company   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

Gave us situational examples and asked us what we would do in them. Asked us to pick a 90s look, a look to meet your boyfriend's parents, and a look for clubbing with the clothes they had in the store. Was offered a job immediately after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love Culture (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Responded to a craigslists add by sending resume, and was callec a few weeks later about an interview to take place several days later, but was not told that it was a Group interview with 4 other people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the alarm went off on a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Love Culture (Castleton, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite unnecessary considering the position I was applying for. I had to pull together two outfits: one for a business project presentation at college and one for going out to the bar to celebrate after. I got asked basic questions about my experience, my availability, and what would you do questions. Specifically what would I do during a very busy day when someone pees in the fitting room (which ended up happening three times while I was employed).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a floor full of customers, five girls in a fitting room, and a line of customers at checkout, when you discover pee on the floor of the fitting room?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

I walked by, the store was closed, but I saw a sign that they were hiring. Went in, inquired, and they gave me a two-sided application. I filled it out outside and returned it-no resume needed. They called me the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the fashion industry?   1 Answer