Low VA Rates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Low VA Rates

2.4

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (Lindon, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

about 20 min of drilling lol, not to bad but very specific questions. My interview was with H.R. manager and my current manager. We sat down in the conference room although i was nervous they made it fill a bit casual and not to bad. Both are very great guys.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you tie your shoe with your eyes closed   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (Lindon, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was great! it was so comfy and easy, the management was so great and they where very understanding. When they where asking me the questions for the position they did everything they could if i didn't understand the questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (Lindon, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with the two Loan Officers I would be assisting and their team lead and they asked me about my past experience and also asked questions to get to know me better.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Low VA Rates in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was simple and uncomplicated. Interviewers made me feel welcome and comfortable and invited me in. The process alone made this company appealing. I was first contacted by phone and then again as follow up continued, through email

Mortgage Loan Processor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (Lindon, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was very smooth and friendly. I felt calm and comfortable the entire time. I was asked some questions pertaining to the mortgage industry so they could see how much I understood. Overall a wonderful interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (American Fork, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

He brought me into his office and told me the job description. I didn't say much, but rather I listened to everything he was saying. It seemed like he was willing to give me a chance from the beginning, so after informing me we talked over a schedule and that he would work numbers on hourly pay and a small bonus for each lead I transferred.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can do that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (Lindon, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

I had (2) interviews the first was with Craig Walton, the HR Manager and the second with Craig and the Loan Officer interested in hiring me. The interviews were very relaxed and the questions were easy to answer. Craig was very responsive and detailed in telling me all about the job. He went through everything including but not limited to; pay, benefits, hours, time off. etc.

Craig continuously emailed me keeping me updated on their decision process and where we were sitting. He was quick to answer the phone or call back with answers to any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Details of most recent employment and job responsibilities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (American Fork, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Simple and quick.My boss was very blunt and explained the whole process and was very clear on what would be expected and required from me. My boss was very easy going and made me feel very comfortable. He set the expectations of what the branch was in need of and what would be required of me.

Interview Questions

• Can I work well under a lot of stress?   1 Answer

LOA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Low VA Rates in October 2015.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Fun questions to ease the nervousness. Managers joked with me, got to know me and what my interests were. Asked fun questions. Etc. Gave good info on the job responsibilities, pay, went over vacation times, etc..

Loan Officer Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Low VA Rates (Lindon, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email from the HR department to come interview for a position. I interviewed for a lengthly period of time with the HR rep and a day later was asked to come in for a second interview. I was hired after the second interview. The HR rep was very friendly, and was not afraid to answer questions I had about the company in complete truth.