Lucid Software Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 236 of over 236 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Lucid Software

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

It was a pretty normal interview. But I feel like they put too much weight on a live coding challenge of some board game. It's probably a fine way to screen people, but if you don't perform well under that type of pressure, this isn't the place for you.

Interview Questions
  • Coding challenges. I don't remember any of the other questions.
    Answer Question

Lucid Software

Application

I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Went through a lot of tests. Did not feel like my time was respected after I went through the entire process, and was still not given an offer. Need to find a way to let off people earlier without wasting their time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

211.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Lucid Software~636868
Join the conversation on

Lucid Software

Application

I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Loop, management , pretty simple. Met with the team and they asked me different questions on problem solving ability etc. met with cfo as well. Not much else to say about it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lucid Software (Amsterdam) in Apr 2022

Interview

I had two interviews with Lucid, one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager. Both talked about how the company cares about people and the importance of the culture. I got the feeling that they actually cared. Long story short, they didn't even care to give me feedback after the second interview At this point, I don't care about getting an offer or not because my decision will be negative nevertheless.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a challenging sales cycle that you had to endure during your career.

Lucid Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Frustrating and misleading assurance was given at the end of the screening call though, when I was told that it seemed like I would be a great fit and would be advanced to meet the hiring manager, but then received a no-reply rejection a few days later. When I reached out for more information, the HR screener told me the manager was looking for more experience. Wish that would have been made more clear and especially not given assurance of moving forward.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Lucid Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lucid Software in Mar 2022

Interview

Single first round with the recruiter. They were very engaging and positive about background and fit for the position. They confirmed next steps they would take, and then ghosted me for the rest of the position. Had a feeling of insincere rapport building. I get you're busy, but be honest.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past sales experience, average deals, cycles.

Lucid Software

Application

I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Terrible. While I was on the train on the way to my interview I got an email from the recruiter saying that the start time had changed to a few hours later (ended up being a mistake). It had the effect of freezing my nerves, as I was furious that they would change the interview time last minute. I spent the next 4 hours in interviews and performed poorly. Interviewers weren't kind or understanding.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lucid Software (South Jordan, UT) in Mar 2022

Interview

I was first invited to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. After this the recruiter asked me to complete a personality profile quiz. Which was accompanied by a take home data analysis assignment. I was then invited to schedule a remote zoom interview; the first portion was a personal/values interview with three members of the strategy and analysis team, this was followed by a technical analysis interview with the department manager and another member from the team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you worked on that you really enjoyed doing and ‘got lost’ in the work.
  • Tell me about a problem you noticed and took action to solve.
  • Tell me about your most significant accomplishment as a team (either as a leader of the team or a team member).
  • Tell me about something interesting or creative you’ve done with data, either in your personal life (ideal) or for work/school.
  • Tell me about the most challenging problem you’ve had to solve for work (or school, if you’re a student).
  • Tell me about a time when you had to ask a peer for help.

Lucid Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lucid Software in Mar 2022

Interview

15 min Phone screen with a recruiter 30 min portfolio review with a UX designer 30 min behavior questions with a senior UX designer and a UX manager The process took about a month. The recruiter called me a week after the final round and told me that based on my interview feedback they should have extended the offer but someone else has already signed the offer. Their headcounts have been reduced and filled. Other than that, it was generally a positive experience talking with the team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What are you looking for from your next internship? How did you collaborate with cross-functional teams?

Application

Interview

1 online assessment 1 phone call in zoom in 1 hour (two easy+ 1 complex board game) 1 coding round( 2 questions ) in 1 houst+1 data modeling in 30 minutes +several behavior questions in 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • the most challenging project an example you did something beyond your duty
Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Interviews

Lucid Software Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Lucid Software as 47.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.19 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer(Internship) and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Sales Development Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Lucid Software takes an average of 21 days when considering 259 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Data Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Software Engineer(Internship) roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Lucid Software according to 259 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.66%