Lucid Software Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 182 of over 182 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Lucid Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Started with HR screening, then interview with manager, then three back to back panel interviews. Before the panel interviews I was required to submit: 3-4 Professional references including a manager MBTI Personality test results College transcripts Everyone was friendly and I like the company but the hiring process was a bit too much I felt. It's a lot more involved than for much larger organizations I've recently interviewed with in the same field.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume. Tell about a brand that you admire and why. Tell me how you would test the market for X product.
    Answer Question

Lucid Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lucid Software in Apr 2021

Interview

After being recruited through Linkedin, a brief conversation with the junior recruiter followed. The hiring process included three more interviews and a role play. The roleplay was suppose to take 30 min but only 3 minutes were allocated to the role play. During the rest of the conversation I was thoroughly interviewed and questioned about my background and motivation for applying to the Sales Dev role. The person I was going to have the role play with ( the account executive) was actually not involved in the role play at all. When asked for feedback after the interview, they could not provide me with any, which is not in line with the local regulations (NVP sollicitatie code). The hiring process was messy and not professional, something you would't expect from a software company specialized in mapping business processes.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to go into Sales, I see you don't have much experience?
  • As you only stayed mostly 2-4 years at the same company and not have much sales experience, why would we hire you?
  • Give me an example of something you have achieved in the past year which you are proud of and what did you exactly achieved?
  • What are your soft sales skills?

Lucid Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

the first round was an OA with one question and you have 10 days to work on it. three programming questions were asked during the interview, the first two are pretty simple while the last one is a little hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lucid Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Initial round is about 1.5 hr long where I was asked 2 questions. The first one was quiet easy and the second one was more of game design question. Clearing that would lead to 2 more rounds

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lucid Software

Application

I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Basic initial HR interview where you have the chance to speak about your background and your interest in lucid. Looking for someone with a lot of customer facing experience instead of analytical experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid Software (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interviewer had asked me to code for three questions. The first two were pretty easy and the last one was a bit difficult and for that, I was asked to write code for a play functionality in a particular game. It was a one hour 15 minutes interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked one sorting question, counting question and a game design question

Lucid Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

There's was something ... off about the interview screening process. I was asked to sign up for a free LucidChart 7 day trial to create a project using the software; their trial requires card information and will automatically charge your account if it is not cancelled by the end of the 7 day period. This felt a bit weird, but I shrugged it off as the company encouraging familiarity with their product. However, when I signed up for the trial I got the screen "do you want to extend your trial for free?" with a simple yes/no button - I said yes, only to realize later that clicking "yes" signs you up for a 2 week team trial (which costs 4x as much as an individual trial) , this means that if the trial expired I would have paid 55$ instead of $10 - changing it back to an individual plan forced me to go on the yearly plan, which would charge me $95 dollars when the trial expires. All UX students are well aware that this is a dark UX pattern. After that, I turned in my deliverable and waited for them to get back to me; guess how long that response took? 7 days. I nearly forgot to cancel my trial. Would have ended up paying $95 dollars . For all UX designers considering to intern here, think strongly about what your values are, and whether or not these practices are something in line with your ethics and role as a human-centered designer. For me, they are not.

Interview Questions
  • Using LucidChart (or signing up for a free trial if you did not have it) create a document that tells us about yourself

Lucid Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process, there were three interviews. The questions were mostly behavioral questions and a couple technical questions. Mostly just checking to make sure you could handle working in a office setting. Seemed like they had a good system in place for hiring.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing/attribute that you don't want to take with you to an office setting?

Lucid Software

Application

I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

The interviewer asked how I would describe the internet and its uses to an elderly person. He was nice and interested and understanding. He also asked what made Lucid interesting and what my experience would have helped me to do with the company.

Interview Questions
  • how I would describe the internet and its uses to an elderly person.

Lucid Software

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lucid Software

Interview

The interview process consisted of a personality assessment followed by a remote interview. The interview was basically a portfolio review in which I had to present a UX case study. It was a 30 min interview.

Interview Questions
  • How is your design different than what is available in the market?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 182 Interviews