LuckyVitamin.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LuckyVitamin.com

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LuckyVitamin.com (Conshohocken, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview, and I met with members on many different teams within Lucky Vitamin. I was there for about three or four hours, but I spent about an hour with each employee.

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagleville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LuckyVitamin.com (Eagleville, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online through the companies webpage for open positions, jobs.luckyvitamin.com and was contacted a few weeks later by the HR Manager. He reviewed through my basic details and asked why I was looking for a position. We went over my work history and I explained the gaps in my resume. He then told me alot about the jobs that were available and starteed to focus in on one particular job. He gave me alot of information about the job and then told me I would be set up for a 2nd interview. The second interview came about 10 days later and was with one of the owners and manager of the department. This was less of an information interview and more of a interview to find out more about me and if I could handle the position.

Interview Questions

• What did I feel I could add to this position that it may be lacking?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation except for the start date. They were willing to get me in early to help get benefits sooner. (first of the month following 30 days of employment).

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagleville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LuckyVitamin.com (Eagleville, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Sent in my resume, was called a few days later. Phone screener asked a few basic questions about my resume and some details of my current employment status. The HR guy is not one to ask alot of questions about your background, seemed to ask more about your personality and how you get along with people.

Interview Questions

• Did you look at our website at all?   1 Answer

Order Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LuckyVitamin.com (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was very nice. Person very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing