Luth Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Luth Research

2.8

Phone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Very comfortable, good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Your're hired, if interested, with benefits after 3 Mos.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. Within the next couple days I had a telephone interview with the CEO. I was quite impressed the CEO would invest time to hand select candidates. The HR team promptly followed up with a series of written evaluations.

Interview Questions

• Some of the testing was difficult.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was phone screened and then asked to come in for an interview the next day. After the interview, I was hired on the spot and started the next day. I had a pretty smooth process.

Interview Questions

• I had to submit an email showcasing my writing/client facing abilities on top of the phone screen and in person interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I knew upfront what i was going to make and was ok with the amount. No negotiation necessary.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

It went well and very professional. I had one on one interview and took some skills tests and had to wait for them to be graded. Then I was called back in and told that I was hired and when I would start. They also explained about the training.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult at the interview and no unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process. I knew right from the beginning at the interview what I was going to get per hour.

Sales/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied via Indeed.com. Received a call back same day from a recruiter to schedule a two-hour interview (yes, 2 hours). The interview was full of varying questions about sales achievement, how to make the sale, and even a test "call" to sell the recruiter a pencil.

Recruiter could not type fast enough, kept asking me to repeat myself. The recruiter said after the 2-hour interview that my results would be forwarded to the manager, and the process included 3 follow up interviews. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• How many cold-calls per day are you used to making?   1 Answer

Online Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Luth Research.

Interview

They will call you out of the blue and say they want to ask you a couple questions but it turns into an hour interview. Then you will have a phone interview with the owner and she will ask you inappropriate questions. Then your final interview will be in person with the HR manager, owner, and manager of your department. All of this takes months.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Starts off with a questionnaire/exercise. The exercise is pretty fun in where you have to compile a report based off some data collected for a pretend restaurant and then you put together a presentation and make suggestions based off of your analysis of the data. A phone call is the next step and then an in person interview. They then give you a personality assessment followed up with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How did you become interested in the Market Research Industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Was sent a large dataset to analyze and provide a finished presentation. This was required before a phone interview or any other contact. The amount of work required was at least two full days worth. They were, in effect, getting free consulting on a project, whether the candidate was hired or not.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

You received a questionnaire via email. Then you get interviewed by a recruiter. Then you speak with the HR manager in person and then your future boss via telephone. It's all very standard. After a couple days I got offered a position with Luth. I was then given an offer letter and benefits at a glance via email.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Luth Research (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

Application and come back for interview

Interview Questions

• Tons of questions and they try to trip you up on your answers   1 Answer

Because of the attitude during interview and didn't offer enough hours.