Lynntech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lynntech Interview Questions

2.8

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lynntech (College Station, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional and pleasant. It was done over the phone and took around forty five minutes.The interveiwer was very conversational and answered all of my questions promptly.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in here at Lynntech?   1 Answer

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lynntech (College Station, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a phone call that lasted about 30-45 minutes. Then I was asked to come in for a interview on-site where I was asked questions about my research interests and what I would like to get out of working there.

Interview Questions

• Which subject interests you the most? What do you have most experience with?   Answer Question

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lynntech (College Station, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Process is unorganized and they don't respond consistently
    Questions asked appear to be unrelated to job
    After interview never recieved a response

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lynntech (College Station, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Hired as all scientists are - day long interview starting with a 1-hr presentation of your prior work to leading scientists and engineers in the firm followed by 30 min interview segments with various leading producers within the firm.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or difficult but LT scientist and engineers knew what it took to succeed in the company and asked the tough questions. They are too smart for you to try to BS them; so don't. Be honest and sincere and let your work speak for itself.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lynntech (College Station, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Phone interview first.

Presentation for 30 minutes. Q&A session following presentation for 10 minutes. One on one interview with 4 other people for next 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• How will be stresses distributed in specially designed pressure vessel.   Answer Question
    • Why non-chromated sealant exhibited less stresses compared to chromated sealant?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company didn't negotiate with my salary.