Lytx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.8

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA).

Interview

there is a process of three interviews. Be yourself, relax and make sure you have all of your references because they will definitely contact them. Good luck with your interview you will do fine:)

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to handle a challenge   1 Answer

Aug 18, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to write a review - this is really great advice to candidates coming in to visit us! We definitely find the more relaxed our candidates are the better they shine in the... More

Accounts Payable Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process included many levels of interviewers. I had 2 phone screenings before I was asked to come in for an onsite interview. I feel Lytx really took the time to be sure they where selecting the best fit for the company as well as for me. My recruiter was very informative and in constant communication.

Interview Questions

• I do not feel any of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   1 Answer

Senior Quality Engineer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I received an Email from a very nice Talent Scout to setup a 30-45 minute Phone Screen within a few days. I replied with my number and best time to reach me. After a day, I received another email with a date and time for the phone screen.

Senior Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

First step was 2 30-minute phone conversations. Next step was 4 on-site meetings with varying department heads and levels from senior manager to director. I was also asked to do a short creative presentation that went well. Everyone was very personable and easy to talk to. After the interviews, I was given a tour. The facilities are very modern and the views are great. The Acquisition/On-boarding process was professional and friendly. The benefits are fantastic. Most of all, everyone is very positive and helpful. Go for it!

Interview Questions

• What brought you to apply for this position?   1 Answer

Senior Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was in depth; first, I spoke to someone in Human Capital (HR). Then, I spoke to the hiring manager; both of those were via phone. My in-person interview consisted of several smaller "interviews." I met several people and got a tour of the facility. You can feel the love / culture from the moment you walk in! Warning - if you interview here, you'll never want to work anywhere else!

Interview Questions

• Technical presentation, free form questions / getting to know you.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and heard back from a recruiter the next day. We set up a phone interview for me to connect with a Sales Lead a few days later. He missed the call. No problem, we rescheduled for later that afternoon. He initially stated that the call would be 30 minutes. After 8 minutes, the call was over. He asked me only two questions, both very basic--"what interests you in sales," "how do you go after leads," etc. He presented himself poorly on the phone (was not well spoken--sounded VERY youthful). I wasn't optimistic about the company after this call. 9 days later, no follow-up. I sent an e-mail to the interviewer thanking him for his time, and received a form letter almost immediately, stating they hired someone else for the position.

Interview Questions

Lytx Response

May 24, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We always strive to create a positive candidate experience and appreciate you sharing your experience so can continue to improve.

Accounting Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy-going interview. I've been working here as a contractor since June 3, 2016. They really wanted to know my expectations and they delivered in the form of a real job!

Interview Questions

• What are your skills and abilities?   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

In person interview was long but easy. I met with several people - everyone was nice and seemed to be genuinely interested in my candidacy. Overall the process was pleasant and well organized. Talent Partner (Lee) was very helpful and professional!

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, why are you looking, why should we hire you, how can you bring value...   Answer Question

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Job interview took about a month to wrap up. From beginning to finish, everyone at Lytx was super helpful and friendly. Not sure if I can refer people by name or not, but their Talent Acquisition staff is top-notched.

Interview Questions

Lytx Response

May 12, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We are so glad you had a great experience - we agree, our TA Partners are amazing!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone based interview with the hiring manager, and then a final round with three people across the marketing team.