MAAX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAAX Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

3.2

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MAAX in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Then in-person interview. The in-person interview started with a tour. Then there were 3 separate employees interviews but each one asked pretty much the same questions about your resume. There was then a 20 minute SolidWorks test where they left you alone to model a given object. This test was pretty high pressure but overall the interview was rather relaxed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MAAX in March 2014.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with my soon to be immediate supervisor and the head of HR. I was asked questions about my education and back ground and other interests.

Interview Questions

• What my duties were at my last company.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MAAX.

Interview

The process was lengthy including two phone interviews, one with HR and my line manager (f2f), one with HR, line manager and manager once removed (f2f). was then asked to present a ppt on a project that i was proud of to vp operations and was called back to present the same to the group president.

Interview Questions

• They asked all of the typical interview questions: tell me a time where you make a mistake and how you learned from it, tell me a time when you worked with a difficult colleague, how did you do in your last review, tell me about something that you were proud of, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked, early on, for a salary range. I had advised that i would have liked to have had more information on the roles and other benefits before proceeding. I was pushed again for a number and so i submitted a range.

the offer came in at the bottom dollar figure of the range with no subsequent negotiation.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAAX (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person interview with head of HR and my prospective supervisor. Then a second interview (I was told I was one of 3 finalists), to which I was asked to prepare a PowerPoint presentation on a project that I was proud of. I presented to the entire team, plus HR and a VP, about 12 people in all. I fielded questions from all of them and asked some of my own. I was then asked if I would agree to a 1 or 2-day trial freelance gig. I agreed on the condition that I be paid. They seemed surprised by this (?) but agreed to it. I received positive feedback from all concerned and was duly paid for my work, but then.... no communication. Nothing. Ever. Not even a "thanks we're going with someone else."

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company and industry? Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer