MAHLE International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.7

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MAHLE International (Buffalo, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Embedded Systems in Automotive. CAN, LIN architectures. Linux touchscreen programming in QML. C/C++ backend programming for controller design. Electronic systems for automation. . . . . . .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MAHLE International.

Interview

Standard Interview: Strengths, Time Management etc. One of the guys didn't want to ask any questions. Just sat there with a sad face. HR wouldn't answer any questions regarding start date. Just rushed me out after the interview

Program Office Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAHLE International.

Interview

The first round was telephonic and there was a panel interview which included the Hr ,team lead operations lead and two interns(they were probably there to answer my questions).general behavioural questions but during the interview the call got disconnected.The Hr called back within 5 minutes and said that was on purpose and was a part of the interview to guage how I would handle stress

Interview Questions

• How do you convince people regarding a change in the process   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MAHLE International.

Interview

Recruiter conducted phone interview, Afterwards I had onsight interview with dept head and his team, followed by one on one with dept head. Overall process was seemless and questions were typical questions I would expect to be asked. Everyone made me feel comfortable in the process.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAHLE International.

Interview

Had an IQ test followed by a technical interview followed by a group discussion. The IQ test lasted for 30min followed y 45min technical interview and later a 30min gd.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Mahle Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAHLE International (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, conducted with professionalism, and was very detailed. The interviewer was friendly and thorough in her questions. It lasted for at least 30 minutes. Although the interviewer indicated I was a good fit and would be contacted for an in-person interview, that never happened. Perhaps another candidate was an even better fit or had lower salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three qualities?   1 Answer

Product Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MAHLE International in August 2014.

Interview

I was put in front of Mahle by a head hunter and the process took about a month from initial phone screen to an offer being extended. Each step of the interviewing took about a week. They flew me in from out of town for a tour and a face to face interview. The HR managers and technical managers were very professional and kind. The interview was very straight forward, I never felt intimidated throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a team project that encountered difficulty or failed, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Powertrain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MAHLE International (Detroit, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

It was pretty standard. A lot of technical questions. The interviewers were comforting and easy to talk to. It was me and one interviewer at first and then a second ended up joining us a little bit in. They asked me a lot about why I wanted Mahle and their were also a lot of scenario questions. I was asked if you were stranded on and Island and could bring two things what would it be.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario question, where I was asked: Say you have to wash every window in Detroit. How would you go about doing it.   1 Answer

Account M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MAHLE International (Farmington Hills, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Two Phone (1. Just HR / 2. HR and Hiring Manager)
    One Face to Face (HR and Hiring Manager)

I once I applied online, I was able to find out who the HR rep was and I sent emails to them weekly to follow up if I was a good candidate or not.

Interview Questions

• Very text book - Go on Google and search for typical interview questions....
       - Give me an example of what you did to overcome an obstetrical.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MAHLE International (Troy, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Usually 4 people interview - separately - each for 1/2 hr

2-Technical Managers
    2 - HR personnel

30 % Technical ; 70 % situation based questions
    How will you deal with the customer..?
    How will you behave with your co-workers..?

Interview Questions

• GD&t questions and some test stds.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Take it or leave it.