MAQUET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.9

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAQUET (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

easygoing, no hardball questions, collegial. It was intended as an informative session, but evolved into an interview as I connected and explained the rationale for hiring someone with quite a bit more experience than they were originally looking for. At the end, the founder asked me to come back in for a second round of actual interviews with staff.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work one-on-one with a founder?   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAQUET.

Interview

I submitted my resume directly to the company website and received a call the next day. I was then asked to participate in a skype interview (odd but okay) and then complete a written exercise (also odd but okay). I then had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and two others. I aced every step. I did not hear back after 3 weeks, so I checked in. I was told the "job was on hold" yet I saw it reposted the next day! This company was not straight forward with me and very unprofessional. If I was not the right person for the job, that's okay, just let me know that you are pursuing other options. Don't be disingenuous!

Interview Questions

• How would I respond to people who are "difficult" or who "manipulate". (I thought that was a strange question.) How would I respond to a specific scenario with step by step accounts.   Answer Question

Clinical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQUET (Edison, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

VP Sales and local Rep Questions asked by VP Sales At end given oppuntnty to ask my own questions Conducted at corporate headquarters Given oppunity to see classroom with systems set up

Interview Questions

• How would you work with other team members Questions centered around how you would- not product specific Good questions asked   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAQUET (Wayne, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

1) HR Phone interview to see if I was a good fit for the job. Took about a week to hear back.
    2) Had 5 more interviews with multiple people. They were a mix of technical and business questions. And your typical "tell me a time when..."

Legal Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAQUET.

Interview

My experience with Maquet was unique and memorable for the unconventional methods used by their internal recruiter. I applied and within 2 days received a call. The recruiter left a voicemail - no follow-up email to accompany the voicemail as a general introduction or any attempt to schedule a call. I proceeded to call him and leave several voicemails over the next few business days. When there was no follow-up, I located the recruiter's profile on LinkedIn and sent him a quick email asking we schedule a call. He responded days later and asked whether I would be available that same day to speak; I promptly responded and provided a 3 hour time slot for that day asking him to inform me when would be a good time within that window. In turn, he never responds but rather calls during that time window proceeding to conduct a phone screening. Needless to say the conversation was not any better as his lack of finesse and courtesy in introductions, scheduling, and follow-up was just a prelude to his equally crude interviewing methodologies. This one was a pass for me on the total and complete lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Would you be open to part time or consultancy?   1 Answer

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MAQUET.

Interview

Originally spoke with 3rd party recruiter. Then maybe a week later spoke with HR Manager. Then did a behavioral STAR interview over the phone with the Hiring Manager. Then a face-to-face interview with Area Manager and other RM. Then another interview with HR and clinical speicalist on the horizon.

Interview Questions

• If this product line is not doing well in 6 months, what would you do?   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MAQUET (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. One on one interview. A mix of behavioral questions. Use the star method when answering and informations questions. They want to make sure you can and will do the job. Be sure to come prepared. Be confident and sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the rest of the applicants.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MAQUET (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Extensive interview with 3 people at once for entry level position. Seemed to be overkill to me.

Interview Questions

• Most questions centered on how you would deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Quality Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAQUET (Wayne, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

There was an interview that I conducted with three people from management. I though that the interview is one that was challenging however it was not overwhelming. I knew that this is a company that I wanted to work for because the culture of the company was one that I thought fit well with my personality

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Accountant II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAQUET in January 2012.

Interview

Smooth professional, good follow up from the recruiter. I felt they were very thorough and very good candidate care. I was happy with the offer and glad I took the job. Good co workers.