MDS Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at MDS Pharma

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MDS Pharma (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2008.

Interview

I already worked for the company. I was approached by HR to see if I was interested in the job. I was interviewed by the hiring manager over the phone and I think it took less than 30 minutes.

Clinical Conduct Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MDS Pharma (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2007.

Interview

Very informal interview. It was more behavioral than anything else. It was a very easy interview and took no technical expertise for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MDS?   1 Answer

CTM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MDS Pharma in December 2010.

Interview

Screening interview followed by final interview. Both per teleconference.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation on site and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation in the office and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MDS Pharma (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview for an internal position. Had to do a detail answer to a PM question.

The interview panel was challenging and you had to have internal knowledge of the position. There was significant preference shown to the winning candidate.

The person who received the job did not have significant interpersonal skills and later admitted that they did not like that part of the job.