MGA Homecare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

MGA Homecare Interview Questions

Interviews at MGA Homecare

1.2

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGA Homecare (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

MGA made everything simple. Very straightforward and easy. The questions were all personality based. They wanted to make sure id be a good fit with the people i was working with more than anything.

Interview Questions

• How are your relationship making skills?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MGA Homecare (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I received a phone call from a recuriter and they told me about the position. They offered a interview if I was interested and I accepted for a couple days away. It was not a normal interview. They talked about what your role would include basically the same thing from what they said on the phone and ask if I had any questions. I was immediately off the job on site and began the employment process the same day.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MGA Homecare (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I met for about a 20 minutes with the recruiter I initially contacted. Very easy questions, mostly about my experience with kids, how I felt about working in the home etc. I got the impression that as long as your Nursing license was intact and you passed a background they would hire you; due the extreme Nursing shortage, especially in this type of work. I've also experienced a fairly high turnover rate, among the Nurses, but not the management.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in patient homes?   1 Answer

LVN Home Health Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGA Homecare (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed briefly over the phone with a case manager. Went to home office in Austin and met with same case manager, account manager, and clinical supervisor. Had several others in the company stop in to say hello and introduce themselves. Went through several online tests that were a bit tricky, covering some areas I had no idea about but was told the testing in under review to make them more specific to each discipline. Everyone in the office was great, very friendly. Reimbursed for anything out of my way or at least met halfway to pick up supplies. Communication is great, always just a text away. Able to mail weekly notes in since I am so far from the office. Would highly recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• Online testing had some questions that were a bit over my head   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate; case was for someone they were having difficulty finding a nurse for as they live in a very rural area, hourly wage offered was very satisfactory.

RN Home Visitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MGA Homecare (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Training you are paid half of a visit rate. 1 week training at $16 an hour. Each home visits at $17.50
    I was hired in less than 24 hours from submitting my application.

Interview Questions

• Home visiting experience, wound care, trach care, urinary catheter experience   Answer Question