MIM Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MIM Software

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MIM Software (Cleveland, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy fizzbuzz screening question as offline interview.
    On-site was just casual behavioral/technical interview. We talked about Star Wars along with talking about BFS/DFS. Heavy emphasis on going over your resume. Also, they really seem to like Dota2.

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MIM Software.

Interview

One or two days after applying online, I received an email requesting a coding sample/challenge (simple, 1-hour project). It took about 3 weeks to receive feedback.

Next was a technical phone (video) interview. I was asked about hashing, data structures, and object-oriented concepts.

To my understanding, the next step would have been an on-site group interview; however, after about 1 month of waiting, I was told that I had been rejected.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between ArrayList and LinkedList?
      When would one perform better than the other?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MIM Software (Beachwood, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I had applied through university and was asked to solve a question which I promptly did. Soon, I had an interview via video conferencing after which I was called to their office situated in a very pretty suburb of Cleveland.

The face to face interview had 3 rounds by 3 different groups of people, each focused on different aspects (maybe they belonged to different teams). I screwed up the third part of the interview where I had to fix a piece of Java code. The last was a chit chatting with the CTO who seemed like a nice guy.

Overall, it was a nice experience, although reaching (and coming back from) Beachwood seemed somewhat a challenge.

Interview Questions

• Matrices, Graphs, Web Development, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Cloud Computing.

Basically everything you might know.   Answer Question

Clinical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MIM Software.

Interview

It is about an hour. Ask a lot of behavior questions, not technical ones. Three people in the group were asking questions. Not much about experience and background. My first onsite interview. Waited for some time. Not a through visiting. But the working environment is pretty nice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you don't like the one that you are working with?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you cannot make the deadline?   Answer Question

Clinical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MIM Software in March 2019.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview. The interviewer just asked two basic questions which seemed very generic. Was not asked any questions on qualifications or responsibilities for the position.

Waited a week for update: Did not get a second interview and told me i had impressive background but not ideal fit for position.

Person that sent update (not the interviewer) mentioned that all qualities/requirements for ideal candidate on job posting. The qualifications for this position are very generic and aren't specific to any skills needed. - Job posting really lacks clarity especially for a tech company.

Interview Questions

MIM Software Response

Jun 26, 2019 – People Operations

We are sad to hear that you had a negative experience interviewing with us. At MIM Software we are truly appreciative of every applicant's interest in our company. We received an overwhelming

Clinical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MIM Software (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Resume got through university career fair. Interview scheduled was on-site. Two rounds of interviews on-site-with several employees 1-on-1 and in a group setting as well. Different questions to test your personality, leadership skills, ability to work in a team efficiently and ability to learn quickly during the interview. Questions about past experiences and so on.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with a person difficult to cooperate with and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MIM Software (Cleveland, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

Go through the resume, some data structure questions, hashtable, linked list, and ArrayList, what's the difference between them, why the linked list is better? your project, OOP idea, what's your favorite programming language.

Support Engineer (I Think) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MIM Software (Beachwood, OH).

Interview

Submitted resume at campus career fair, was contacted for an interview. Attended initial interview, and then was contacted a while later for another interview for a different position (apparently there was also a mixup and I wasn't contacted for months). Each of these were several hour sessions and involved talking with many different employees, and one of them involved giving a presentation on any topic for a specified period of time.

I ended up leaving after the second interview date (for the separate position) with the feeling that I wasn't getting the position (and I was happy about it). Everyone I talked to was really nice minus one engineer/hr person who was a jerk. Maybe he was having a bad day, but it really soured my experience at MIM.

Interview Questions

• Take 10 minutes to come up with a 5 minute presentation to teach us something   Answer Question