MKP Capital Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MKP Capital Management Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

Risk and Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

In general the interview process was smooth. The interviewer was patient when guiding me through the problems and was also happy to tell me about the company. Positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you build a platform on which the team can get data and run backtesting?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through school career site. Got an written test interview from the company. The test is one hour. Only the top 3 candidates will be invited onsite for a final interview.

Quant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, 30 minutes, very detailed about what you did before/what you put on your resume. Also asked about required skills for the position. Some simple probability questions, and some questions related to option pricing.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 1st round is hr interview, and the 2nd round was a phone screen with team director. Very good hedge fund company. They hire interns for winter and summer.

Credit Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Three-round interview. First phone screen by HR, asked some basic behavioral and resume-related questions. Second phone screen by head of the team, asked some sorting algorithms and probability questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management in February 2016.

Interview

They have a written test which has to be given in-person with 4-5 question in which you have to write code in C# mostly including Task Parallel Library, Design Patterns, Threading, etc. Upon clearing it was called for in-person interview, was interview by 3 person one asked business related question regard trade flow, FIX protocol etc other ask just about the background experience. No technical question asked during in-person interview which was kind off strange for a technical interview.

Risk and Portfolio Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

just keep asking questions and introduce their group, their group is a small group with only 7 people, and they support other teams and do some model modify and risk analysis works. I get to the company about 1 p.m. and finished my interview at about 2 p.m.

Applications Develop Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY).

Interview

the first around is written test about the knowledge for c# and .NET, and take about an hour , and next round is to talk to people working in that company

Interview Questions

• no ,just written questions like a quiz   2 Answers

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of a written test to be given followed by an interview both at their office.The written test was on Databases and .NET framework and basic algorithms and data structures.A few of them were math brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a Linked List ,Find an Element in a LinkedList   Answer Question

SummerApplications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MKP Capital Management (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through college Career Site. Got an email saying they were interested in my resume and asked me to come in for a test.It was a Technical assessment test and it would be followed by an interview.

Interview Questions

• Assessment test consisted mostly of basic C#, OOPs questions.   1 Answer