MMI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MMI Interview Questions

3.2

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MMI (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Had a number of activities including office tour, interviews, personal skills assessments, etc. Interviewed with 4 people individually and most of them were very nice. The interview was very difficult. Most of them case study questions.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at MMI (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

CV and cover letter emailed in, next a set of 6 questions emailed to you followed by assessment day. 6 people invited to assessment day and time divided between presentation on Transport Risks and interview with two members of staff, 3 technical exams including estimating probability of risk occurring, engineering maths and estimations of number of petrol stations in britain and group exercise where we had to decide how to survive in Jungle.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MMI (Nairobi (Kenya)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and interactive. I arrived at the time agreed. The interview room had two recruiters, they greeted me then we started the interview. They asked me to tell them abit about myself. Then proceeded with the interview questions. After this l was asked whether l had any questions. I asked 2 questions about the job and company. We finalized the interview and they told me they would be in touch.

Interview Questions

• Why l am interested in being a corporate trainer?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any training experience?   1 Answer
    • Have your performance reviews been above average or below   1 Answer
    • What are some modern tools you use for training?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience training a diverse group of people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MMI (Bangkok (Thailand)) in July 2008.

Interview

I was trained at the school I was employed at, as a Montessori school the training is the key to a successful applicant, plus years of experience of working with children.

Interview Questions

• I would say discussing salary and/or benefits for me. Especially with a small business or school, as at times they are a little vague as to what you can expect, especially with medical coverage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set negotiation, salary is this for so many years then increase based on performance.