MMR Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at MMR Group

Craftsman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MMR Group (Beaumont, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviews taken over the phone. Applications filled out at the job site. You can also go to one of the local district offices fill out an application and submit one on one.

Interview Questions

• Interviews taken over the phone. Applications filled out at the job site   1 Answer

Electrical Top Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MMR Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Didn't have an interview, just showed up and filled out the application. A friend of mine told me about that job and i went and applied for it, after filling out the application we were sent to do the deug test .

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MMR Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

They did a drug and alcohol test a driver abstract test.They did a referance and employer check.They checked my trade certificates and safety tickets.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with conflict   1 Answer

Apprentice Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MMR Group (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Done over the phone, I sent them my resume, with all my certificates and information and they called, to find out a little more, and set up drug test. This was also the time for me to ask any questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Was i able to pass a drug and alcohol test   1 Answer