MOD Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOD Pizza (Redlands, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call a week and a half later to come in the next day for an interview before opening time. Got there 5 mins early and we started the interview right away. Was asked if I had a job before and i said no but i said i had some volunteer work then i was asked what times I'm able to worked and then hired right on the spot. The whole thing took 5 mins.

Point Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MOD Pizza (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

They were just opening the store so anyone could pop in to get interviewed for a position. I was first interviewed by one of the managers from a different location, and he asked about my experience and asked me about my interests as well. By the end of the interview he let me know that I was hired for the position.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer

Any Available Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MOD Pizza (Yakima, WA).

Interview

Like meeting a new friend and walking home thinkin A short sit down, an awesome question I have not been asked in an interview before. "Why are you looking for a job?" I thought that was a well thought question. We just talked very openly about the requirements and if I was capable of delivering.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for work?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MOD Pizza (Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was very quick, my GM asked me what my best qualities were and how could I contribute to modpizza and why I thought I was the best fit for the job.

Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MOD Pizza (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very refreshing because they focus more on getting to know who you are as a person instead of just simply what your work experience is. I had fun with the interview and i think others did as well.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MOD Pizza in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Waited 3 months to hear back from them to set up an interview. Scheduled the interview for 3 weeks from the phone call. Went in and interviewed with the director of training. Hour long interview, mostly him talking about the MOD culture. Asked about my work experience and typical questions. We scheduled a realistic job preview for the end of the week. I spent 3 hours watching the team during a dinner rush. Due to liability I did not participate but watched. Was told to come up with more questions and he would call me Monday...No call.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MOD Pizza in September 2015.

Interview

Seems like it would be a great place to work. Asked the usual questions, what was my management "style",? how did I motivate people? Strong points, weak points. How you deal with difficult customers, etc.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MOD Pizza.

Interview

Met with the market manager and then the district manager. Both interviews were very casual and comfortable. I didn't feel under pressure nor will anyone that is confident that they know what they're talking about. Please, just do a little research on the company before you show up to an interview, regardless of the position you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was not sure whether or not I would work out because of my broad background in the industry.   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MOD Pizza (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Nothing like any interview I've ever had. It's totally off the top and will have nothing to do with the field you are from. It's so refreshing. You need to just be yourself. Go for it.

Interview Questions

• What's your first ever fantasy?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MOD Pizza (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

Just a simple one on one discussion with the manager. See if I am a good fit for the company. Questions were asked and a simple screening test was done.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOD Pizza.

Interview

The in-person interview took at least two hours long. The person interviewing me took several notes. A few weeks later, someone different asked me for another interview and when I mentioned that I already had an extensive interview, they had no record or notes of my interview. They still call me every few weeks and ask if I want an interview. If I reply to them, I don't hear a response for weeks and the process repeats. Very disorganized.