MODEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

MODEC Interview Questions

Interviews at MODEC

3.2

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MODEC (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed to do contract work for Modec project through my Company's project manager. It was very straight forward that if I can perform the required tasks for the project.

Interview Questions

• Can I do the required tasks for the project as Senior Process Engineer such as develop simulation, create PFDs, P&IDs, H&MBs...   1 Answer

Project Controls Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MODEC (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Recommendation, application, initial phone contact with HR rep, 3 different interviews with increasing management levels from controls manager to VP (smaller division), second phone contact with offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more of a personal conversation than a set of questions. Not really able to pinpoint a "most difficult" question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

One round of negotiation. No hardball from either side.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MODEC (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Straight forward and the HRM went through the typical protocol type of questions during the interview.
    Nothing creative or extraordinary questions.
    The entire interview is quite expressionless. After filling up the form, vet through and interview by HRM. Then it's direct to the project director for interview. JD n scope was discussed.
    Didn't manage to get the position and salary that I was hopeful for. Was offered one level lower where I thought I can work my way up. But since it's been 3 years and I'm still where I'm w/o much progression except for the min annual by-default increment.
    Right now I bear no career ambitions. Just wanna have a better work life balance and enjoy the lost time I've sacrificed when I was young. Lol :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MODEC in June 2014.

Interview

There were two components to the interview which was conducted on the same day. The first was an interview with the engineering managers. The questions were more technical in nature where you need to remember what you did in school. Drectly after that will be with the HR manager and is mainly based on your expectations and goals.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were very basic in nature and not your school's exam type of questions.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MODEC (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

there are basically 2 rounds of interview, the first round will be interviewed by department head with HR together, the second round will be engineering manager and president of MODEC Singapore

Interview Questions

• ask you something about your project you have done before and attachment experiences   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MODEC (Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire)) in January 2019.

Interview

An interview during 1 hour in English with Operations Manager, Country Manager and HR Manager. The discussion was based on my skills, background and my understanding of the job role.
    It was an amazing discussion but the offer was not fiting my salary expectation

Interview Questions

• What is your current role with your current employer?   Answer Question
    • What are your expectations regarding the current position?   Answer Question

Support Function Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MODEC (Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)) in March 2019.

Interview

1 time meeting asking questions they already know on the CV. Kept asking same repeated questions although all the information was on the CV. They should have asked better questions like how i could handle different situations etc instead of going all mono

Interview Questions

• what are you strengths ... do you have deep skills on this and that   1 Answer

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MODEC (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

Boa entrevista, com perguntas pertinentes, sem pegadinhas e de fato com o intuito de conhecer melhor a pessoa e a profissional, com maior ênfase na utilização do inglês.

Interview Questions

• Qual motivo te fez escolher esta profissão?   1 Answer

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santos, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MODEC (Santos, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

As avaliações são sigilosas para que você fique à vontade para compartilhar a sua experiência na empresa. Porém, revisamos todas as avaliações de acordo com as regras da comunidade antes de publicá-las no site.

Técnico Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macaé (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MODEC (Macaé (Brazil)).

Interview

O pior que já fiz. Dinâmica em grupo, fizeram uma apresentação em slides falando da empresa, colocaram umas cartas na mesa com imagem de artistas, atores, etc. Pediram para dizermos em que nos identificamos com esses personagens, depois nos apresentaram algumas opções de iniciativas que tomaríamos se estivéssemos perdidos na galáxia, com isso numeramos essas iniciativas em equipe. Sorteio de temas para falar em inglês. Sinceramente, achei péssimo essa parte da galáxia e personagens, ninguém merece nós como profissionais sérios e precisando de uma oportunidade, ter que passar por isso...