MRO-TEK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRO-TEK Interview Questions

2.5

Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRO-TEK.

Interview

They invite to the campus for the interview process .
    There was a Written test followed by one Technical interview
    After 1 week there was a call for HR interview.
    Joining would be in the same week of the results announced

Interview Questions

• All expected and basic level of questions . Pointers,String refversal,Linux internals and some Networking basics   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRO-TEK.

Interview

F2f interview with the GM, it was a 20 min interview where there were two panel members. They reverted within a month with the offer. There were not much negotiations with the salary they paid me enough considering I was a fresher then.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MRO-TEK (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. Total 3 technical interviews on same day.
    2. No HR interview. Only salary discussion.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRO-TEK (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First you will be asked to enter your personal details, Educational Qualifications , job position applying for ,Salary expectation etc. in Form. after that there will be C test (written). then technical interview on C,linux,networking. Questions will be very basic. They wont expect you having high knowledge because the ones who will interview you are also not that knowledged . so be cool , it is enough having sound fundamentals.
    C: pointers ,strings,arrays
    Linux : signals ,IPC, Process Mgmt.,
    expected : having worked with make file.
    Networking : Layer2 EThernet ,Networking basics.

Interview Questions

• i dont felt any question difficult .

How to install signal handler, what is Layer2 ,what you know about networking.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

whatever you ask for , you will be given 2.5 Lakhs/pa package only ,as a fresher.
    Unless not in desperate situation dont consider this offer.

Technical Support Manager/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRO-TEK (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

had a Meeting and interview which was in a group consisting of GM TSG, Managing Director and VP technology. They checked my previous experience, projects handled, team size handled, whether handson experience, networking experience background and whether willing to join immediately. I was asked primarily about networking implementation skills, Cisco and ITIL certification, whether I can take and complete PMI exam.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage projects, managing risks, how to make sure deliverable to customer site, give reference   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MRO-TEK (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. One technical and, one managerial and then HR. Technical interview was for about 30 to 45 minutes. The 2nd round happened in another 15 minutes. The total duration was about 1 hour. The difficulty level of the interview was about "average". The entire hiring process until I got an offer letter took 4 days approx.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about C like
      storage class,
      strings,
      bitwise operations

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRO-TEK (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

C: pointers ,strings,arrays
    Linux : signals ,IPC, Process Mgmt.,
    expected : having worked with make file.
    Networking : Layer2 EThernet ,Networking basics.

Interview Questions

• i dont felt any question difficult .

How to install signal handler, what is Layer2 ,what you know about networking

Negotiation

Unless not in desperate situation dont consider this offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRO-TEK (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

it's fine all are net based question. some tricky question about C, structure , linux, OS etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

have to join immediately (else may be candidate will not turn up)