MSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MSM

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSM

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MSM (Orange, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a very welcoming and interactive experience. The Human Resources Manager clearly described the organizational structure and needs. The interview became very conversational, we exchanged ideas and shared common challenges.

Interview Questions

• Basic, very conversational.   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MSM.

Interview

Asked a lot of specific questions regarding recruitment & selection, termination process, training, & employee relations. They mentioned it was a very informal interview in the beginning, but certainly didn't feel so. They have pages and pages of questions to ask. The interview ended up to a bit more than an hour long.

Interview Questions

• List, in detail, your experiences in the termination process and exit interview (from the very beginning to end).   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MSM in January 2011.

Interview

Its a great company but i didnt feel like i really wanted or needed the job from them - not sure why but sometimes you get a vibe from the interview process. Im sure there are many very clever people that work there.