MSX International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.6

Service Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Two interviews, one telephone, one via SKYPE, both very professional, both described the job responsibilities very clearly, asked questions of me regarding those responsibilities. Both interviews were very comfortable to participate in.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable was I transitioning from a retail management role to one of training and implementation.   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MSX International (Troy, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

There was only sudden telephonic interview. There was no sense of respect from recruiter. It was worthless interview. There was no sense in the questions being asked. No technical knowledge was tested.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Southfield, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

easy going, the managers are interested in your experience and education. Interview by 2 managers, and a recruiter! They were very welcoming. Overall experience was pretty good, I was extended an offer than next week.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this company?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International.

Interview

Recruiter called and then interview was scheduled. Back and forth with the recruiter. Next step was the timing for the interview and being on site to answer questions and to take the written quiz and then the hands on portion.

Interview Questions

• Please do this hands on work for Excel   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSX International (Warren, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Performed 2 interviews, one in person with manager, one on phone with controller. Asked basic questions about experience and why I was looking to leave. The interview was pretty basic and easy. They go over the position and why they are looking to fill it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position? What is your experience with Excel? How comfortable are you working with deadlines?   Answer Question

I did not feel the job was a good fit for me at the time. They were severely behind due to an acquisition and were expecting 50-60 hours a week for the first few months.

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Flint, MI).

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. Wanted to know my technical skills and what I was familiar with. The easiest interview I have ever had.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MSX International (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Hiring was pretty fast, Interview process with OEM directly, very professional

Interview Questions

• Must support professional experience with real examples   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Warren, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was done by Ford manager over the phone. Next instructed to contact MSX representative to fill out necessary paperwork and application. Once offered the job I had to go to corporate office in Warren Michigan where all new employees receive orientation. Next asked to submit a saliva drug test right at the corporate office. Started work the next week

Field Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a quick phone interview. after the interview I was called down to warren michigan for a face to face interview. I was asked questions about dealership experience and how technically savvy I am. Thats pretty much it. They want you to have a bunch of experience in the service department of a dealership and they want you to be technically savvy

Interview Questions

• I wasnt expecting the position to be about the service department so that was the hardest question for me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Madison Heights, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

it was smooth, lots of questions related to the position 100%, the test was fair enough for the position. Also there was a written and practical test to be sure that I have a good skills.