MSX International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MSX International

2.6

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Warren, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was done by Ford manager over the phone. Next instructed to contact MSX representative to fill out necessary paperwork and application. Once offered the job I had to go to corporate office in Warren Michigan where all new employees receive orientation. Next asked to submit a saliva drug test right at the corporate office. Started work the next week

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MSX International in January 2016.

Interview

Person I interviewed with hasn't worked anywhere else. Sounded intimidated by college degrees. Then we kept getting interrupted because the room was booked for something else. The process was disorganized and they all seemed unhappy and did not smile. I left like u just didn't the day at Walmart. It was said. I took ashore when I got home

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSX International (Warren, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Performed 2 interviews, one in person with manager, one on phone with controller. Asked basic questions about experience and why I was looking to leave. The interview was pretty basic and easy. They go over the position and why they are looking to fill it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position? What is your experience with Excel? How comfortable are you working with deadlines?   Answer Question

I did not feel the job was a good fit for me at the time. They were severely behind due to an acquisition and were expecting 50-60 hours a week for the first few months.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MSX International (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Hiring was pretty fast, Interview process with OEM directly, very professional

Interview Questions

• Must support professional experience with real examples   Answer Question

Field Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a quick phone interview. after the interview I was called down to warren michigan for a face to face interview. I was asked questions about dealership experience and how technically savvy I am. Thats pretty much it. They want you to have a bunch of experience in the service department of a dealership and they want you to be technically savvy

Interview Questions

• I wasnt expecting the position to be about the service department so that was the hardest question for me.   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Southfield, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

easy going, the managers are interested in your experience and education. Interview by 2 managers, and a recruiter! They were very welcoming. Overall experience was pretty good, I was extended an offer than next week.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this company?   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Dearborn, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

HR approached me over Linked In, later email and phone conversation on the job position. When I showed interest on the job, initial screening done over the phone for about 15min. Later phone interview followed by face to face interview happened at client location.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related Telecommunication, Qualcomm chipset debugging questions.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International.

Interview

Recruiter called and then interview was scheduled. Back and forth with the recruiter. Next step was the timing for the interview and being on site to answer questions and to take the written quiz and then the hands on portion.

Interview Questions

• Please do this hands on work for Excel   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Madison Heights, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

it was smooth, lots of questions related to the position 100%, the test was fair enough for the position. Also there was a written and practical test to be sure that I have a good skills.

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Flint, MI).

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. Wanted to know my technical skills and what I was familiar with. The easiest interview I have ever had.