MTS Health Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MTS Health Partners

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MTS Health Partners (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call with an associate banker, and it was a somewhat negative experience. My interviewer called me seven minutes late and had not spent any time with my resume beforehand. I say this because he asked me no precise questions about my history and asked me my address even though it's right beneath my name on my resume. There were zero technical questions during my interview, no personal compatibility, and I honestly felt like he was disinterested.

I like MTS as a bank, they have done superb work in the healthcare sector, and I know some bankers there who are top-notch. I don't think this guy is representative of the firm as a whole, but at the end of the day, I think I just had a bad interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How would you value a Chipotle   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MTS Health Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus 30 minute behavioral interview for fit. Superday interview with about 10 other candidates. Met with 5 people for 30 minutes each. Few technicals (I'm not a finance major). Management were really friendly, but very clearly hard workers. Great experience overall. My advice is to focus on your story and for technicals only look at Valuation and Accounting!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a DCF   Answer Question
    • If a company raises capital from 50% stock and 50% cash what happens to its Enterprise value?   1 Answer
    • How do you calculate terminal value and explain both ways   1 Answer
    • $10 increase in depreciation and it's effects on the 3 statements   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MTS Health Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Straightforward interview process: first round was a phone screen, second round was an in-person, and third round was a project. Initial interactions were positive - interviewers were courteous and professional. After the 3rd round, which required taking two days off from work to complete a project, I did not receive any confirmation that my work had been received (despite sending follow-up e-mails every other week or so). Finally, after nearly one month of waiting, I received an e-mail confirming receipt and that a decision on my candidacy would be made the following month. Over the course of that month, I did not receive any updates, so I sent a follow-up e-mail. No response. I continued to send to follow-up e-mails every other week or so. Finally, after nearly 3 months since originally completing the project (about 4 months since the initial phone screen), I received a form e-mail from HR telling me that they were not moving forward. I am NOT upset by the hiring decision; I am upset by what I believe to be an utter lack of professionalism and decency in the latter part of the interview process. If I had only gone through the phone screen, I wouldn't be writing this, but to go through 3 rounds of interviews, waiting for 4 months, taking 3 days off from work, spending hundreds of dollars on travel expenses, receiving an e-mail that was not honored, and being essentially strung along, left an unfavorable impression.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward interview questions (I don't remember any one in particular).   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MTS Health Partners (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Fit and case interview. Very affable interviewer. Walked through my resume to explain interest in MTS Health Partners. Recruitment interview on campus. Interviewer made sure I was comfortable. Healthcare focus of firm should not hinder applicants from applying. Interview lasted for 30 minutes and didn't have too many technical questions.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MTS Health Partners (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Reached out to the company, had a phone interview. They asked typical questions for the job. Why investment banking? Walk me through a DCF? What other type of valuation models would you use? Pretty typical stuff but they interviewer came off cold.

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MTS Health Partners (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews. The first 2 were with analysts and associates. The final round was with a VP. He asked some technical questions, but was somewhat nice about it.

Associate Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by managing director and associate. They were very nice and professional during interview. Majority of questions were fit questions as it was first round. Managing director professionally handled all the process and showed respect towards me.