MUY Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MUY Brands

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MUY Brands (Greensboro, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was a breeze, quick straight to the point and easy. I met with the district manager at a convenient time and had a semi-formal interview. He asked me a few questions, I answered and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you should mop the floor as a manager if necessary?   1 Answer

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MUY Brands (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Informal interview focused on past experience and current expectations. Very honest and upfront about the long hours and rotating schedule. Bonus structure was explained based on call center performance. Emphasis was placed on learning all aspects of call center management

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to get a group of people to collaborate on a project with limited time to train.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They basically gave their range and where I fell in the range. No real opportunity to negotiate.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MUY Brands (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The manager met me at the counter and basically asked what my availability was and when I could start. It was very informal and the interview was actually about five minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I'm an hourly employee, I get 7.25 per hour.