Macfarlane Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macfarlane Group

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macfarlane Group (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was asked onsite to discuss the position with the executive the job reports to. I was also introduced to the employees that would be reporting to me.

Things that did not set well with me, the interviewer showed up nearly an hour late and was constantly texting on her phone.

Interview Questions

• How would you capture more revenue for our product?   1 Answer
    • The employees asked regarding if I was a manager that works with their employees?   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macfarlane Group (Coventry, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

During the interview I was given a lot of information about the company, its history and what they do. Following on from this I was only asked two questions and did not have much time to answer. I was then given a test on general HR knowledge which was marked in front of me. Interviewers kept leaving and returning during the interview and it did not seem like they were very interested from the start. I did not feel like there was much opportunity for them to discover anything about me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself
      Why do you want to work in HR?
      Answer Question